Jennifer Aniston Excited About Moving in Together With Justin Theroux
Jennifer Aniston gets even more serious with Justin Theroux. The former "Friends" star has officially moved in together with the "Your Highness" actor around a month after selling her Beverly Hills mansion for $38 million, and a source told PEOPLE that she and her boyfriend "are very excited about living together".
The 42-year-old actress and her 40-year-old boyfriend are currently renting a two-bedroom house in the Hollywood Hills. They will call it their home until they find a permanent one. "They decided to rent a house together while they keep searching for the perfect [one] to buy," so claimed a source.
According to PEOPLE, the Hollywood Hills house features hardwood floors, a new ozone pool, spa and viewing deck. Its master suite boasts vaulted ceilings and French doors leading to the yard. A real estate source additionally noted that Jen rented the property on August 1. Another source told Us Weekly, "It is a really romantic house with great views and a warm feeling in every room."
News of Jennifer moving in with Justin came while the two, who went public with their romance in May, were hit with rumors that they are ready to start trying for a family. One source told Us Weekly, "He'd make an excellent father. Since he's a screenwriter, he could work from home and take care of a kid."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival