Jennifer Aniston Throws Going-Away Party at Beverly Hills Home
Jennifer Aniston is moving out of her Beverly Hills home, but not before she had one last party at the property. According to PEOPLE, the actress playing Dr. Julia Harris in "Horrible Bosses" recently sold the house, which was once featured in Architectural Digest, for a reported $38 million, and on Friday, July 29, she threw a going-away party.
"Jen had a party at her Beverly Hills house Friday night - a little going-away party since she plans on spending so much more time in New York," a source said of the bash. Explaining the reason why, the source claimed, "She just wanted to have one more great get together with friends at the house before she moved out." Among the guests was her boyfriend Justin Theroux.
On the reason why she wants to move out, the former wife of Brad Pitt told PEOPLE, "I couldn't sleep and I sort of had one of those moments where I went, I really need to simplify. My life needs to be simplified and clear out the clutter. And along with that thought came, 'I should sell my house.' ... I had the realization that this is just too much for me. I'm not this person."
Jennifer still has another smaller house in Los Angeles, but she and boyfriend Justin have gone house hunting recently. Still, in a recent interview, the former "Friends" star hinted that she ends up away from the city. "I don't know, I'm looking for little spots in New York City to go back home," so she said.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'