Jennifer Aniston Throws Going-Away Party at Beverly Hills Home
Jennifer Aniston is moving out of her Beverly Hills home, but not before she had one last party at the property. According to PEOPLE, the actress playing Dr. Julia Harris in "Horrible Bosses" recently sold the house, which was once featured in Architectural Digest, for a reported $38 million, and on Friday, July 29, she threw a going-away party.
"Jen had a party at her Beverly Hills house Friday night - a little going-away party since she plans on spending so much more time in New York," a source said of the bash. Explaining the reason why, the source claimed, "She just wanted to have one more great get together with friends at the house before she moved out." Among the guests was her boyfriend Justin Theroux.
On the reason why she wants to move out, the former wife of Brad Pitt told PEOPLE, "I couldn't sleep and I sort of had one of those moments where I went, I really need to simplify. My life needs to be simplified and clear out the clutter. And along with that thought came, 'I should sell my house.' ... I had the realization that this is just too much for me. I'm not this person."
Jennifer still has another smaller house in Los Angeles, but she and boyfriend Justin have gone house hunting recently. Still, in a recent interview, the former "Friends" star hinted that she ends up away from the city. "I don't know, I'm looking for little spots in New York City to go back home," so she said.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard