Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield Went on Dinner Date
Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield may be persistent about keeping their romance a secret but their frequent outings indicate that they are indeed more than just friends. The "The Amazing Spider-Man" co-stars went on a dinner just the two of them at Nobu in Malibu on Thursday, August 25, but a source told Celebuzz they did not act "couple-y".
The other night, Stone and Garfield spent the a day in L.A. separately. She attended her friend Taylor Swift's concert at Staples Center while he went to Band of Outsiders, Net-A-Porter.com and Mr Porter.com's screening of Bill Murray's film "Meatballs" at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery. He was with some friends.
Rumors of their romance started since they filmed "Spider-Man" in June and promoted it at San Diego Comic Con a month later. Their chemistry was apparent to public when they acted flirty while at this year's MTV Movie Awards.
More Emma Stone News
- Fragile Yoko Ono Is Hoping to See John Lennon in Heaven
- Beyhive Is on the Hunt for Beyonce's Secret Snapchat Account
- Lionel Richie Puts 'All the Hits Tour' on Hold Due to Knee Surgery
- Did Justin Bieber Just Hint That He's Dating Someone on Twitter?
- Perrie Edwards Sparks Pregnancy Speculation With Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?