Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield Went on Dinner Date
Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield may be persistent about keeping their romance a secret but their frequent outings indicate that they are indeed more than just friends. The "The Amazing Spider-Man" co-stars went on a dinner just the two of them at Nobu in Malibu on Thursday, August 25, but a source told Celebuzz they did not act "couple-y".
The other night, Stone and Garfield spent the a day in L.A. separately. She attended her friend Taylor Swift's concert at Staples Center while he went to Band of Outsiders, Net-A-Porter.com and Mr Porter.com's screening of Bill Murray's film "Meatballs" at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery. He was with some friends.
Rumors of their romance started since they filmed "Spider-Man" in June and promoted it at San Diego Comic Con a month later. Their chemistry was apparent to public when they acted flirty while at this year's MTV Movie Awards.
More Emma Stone News
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'