Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield Went on Dinner Date
Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield may be persistent about keeping their romance a secret but their frequent outings indicate that they are indeed more than just friends. The "The Amazing Spider-Man" co-stars went on a dinner just the two of them at Nobu in Malibu on Thursday, August 25, but a source told Celebuzz they did not act "couple-y".
The other night, Stone and Garfield spent the a day in L.A. separately. She attended her friend Taylor Swift's concert at Staples Center while he went to Band of Outsiders, Net-A-Porter.com and Mr Porter.com's screening of Bill Murray's film "Meatballs" at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery. He was with some friends.
Rumors of their romance started since they filmed "Spider-Man" in June and promoted it at San Diego Comic Con a month later. Their chemistry was apparent to public when they acted flirty while at this year's MTV Movie Awards.
More Emma Stone News
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child