Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield Went on Dinner Date
Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield may be persistent about keeping their romance a secret but their frequent outings indicate that they are indeed more than just friends. The "The Amazing Spider-Man" co-stars went on a dinner just the two of them at Nobu in Malibu on Thursday, August 25, but a source told Celebuzz they did not act "couple-y".
The other night, Stone and Garfield spent the a day in L.A. separately. She attended her friend Taylor Swift's concert at Staples Center while he went to Band of Outsiders, Net-A-Porter.com and Mr Porter.com's screening of Bill Murray's film "Meatballs" at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery. He was with some friends.
Rumors of their romance started since they filmed "Spider-Man" in June and promoted it at San Diego Comic Con a month later. Their chemistry was apparent to public when they acted flirty while at this year's MTV Movie Awards.
More Emma Stone News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory