Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield Went on Dinner Date
Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield may be persistent about keeping their romance a secret but their frequent outings indicate that they are indeed more than just friends. The "The Amazing Spider-Man" co-stars went on a dinner just the two of them at Nobu in Malibu on Thursday, August 25, but a source told Celebuzz they did not act "couple-y".
The other night, Stone and Garfield spent the a day in L.A. separately. She attended her friend Taylor Swift's concert at Staples Center while he went to Band of Outsiders, Net-A-Porter.com and Mr Porter.com's screening of Bill Murray's film "Meatballs" at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery. He was with some friends.
Rumors of their romance started since they filmed "Spider-Man" in June and promoted it at San Diego Comic Con a month later. Their chemistry was apparent to public when they acted flirty while at this year's MTV Movie Awards.
More Emma Stone News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen