Pics: Rafael Nadal Unveils His New Armani Jeans and Underwear Ads
Rafael Nadal has once again showed off his ripped physique in shirtless ads for Armani Jeans and Emporio Armani Underwear. Taking center stage for the brand's Fall 2011 campaign, the Spanish tennis ace dons only a white boxer briefs in one, and holds onto his unzipped jeans in another.
Both of the ads made their way out online after the former World No. 1 took part in the unveiling of the new Armani Jeans campaign at Macy's Herald Square in New York City. Stopping by the store on Thursday, August 25, he was all smiles in Armani patent leather sneakers, jeans and a polo shirt.
Talking about his style, the 25-year-old athlete told Women's Wear Daily, "Jeans, polo shirts and jackets - that's normally how I dress. Now that I'm working with Armani [it] is a new experience. It's a different world that is very positive for me. I enjoy it a lot." Asked whether his girlfriend gives him advice on his choice of clothing, he said, "If I see something I like, I get it."
On the choosing of Nadal as the brand's face, Giorgio Armani previously explained, "Nadal is a real phenomenon, probably the best player who has stepped on a court, with awesome power and agility. I am delighted to see him play in every match. He is the ideal image because he represents a healthy and positive model for young people."
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake