Pics: Rafael Nadal Unveils His New Armani Jeans and Underwear Ads
Rafael Nadal has once again showed off his ripped physique in shirtless ads for Armani Jeans and Emporio Armani Underwear. Taking center stage for the brand's Fall 2011 campaign, the Spanish tennis ace dons only a white boxer briefs in one, and holds onto his unzipped jeans in another.
Both of the ads made their way out online after the former World No. 1 took part in the unveiling of the new Armani Jeans campaign at Macy's Herald Square in New York City. Stopping by the store on Thursday, August 25, he was all smiles in Armani patent leather sneakers, jeans and a polo shirt.
Talking about his style, the 25-year-old athlete told Women's Wear Daily, "Jeans, polo shirts and jackets - that's normally how I dress. Now that I'm working with Armani [it] is a new experience. It's a different world that is very positive for me. I enjoy it a lot." Asked whether his girlfriend gives him advice on his choice of clothing, he said, "If I see something I like, I get it."
On the choosing of Nadal as the brand's face, Giorgio Armani previously explained, "Nadal is a real phenomenon, probably the best player who has stepped on a court, with awesome power and agility. I am delighted to see him play in every match. He is the ideal image because he represents a healthy and positive model for young people."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March