Pics: Rafael Nadal Unveils His New Armani Jeans and Underwear Ads
Rafael Nadal has once again showed off his ripped physique in shirtless ads for Armani Jeans and Emporio Armani Underwear. Taking center stage for the brand's Fall 2011 campaign, the Spanish tennis ace dons only a white boxer briefs in one, and holds onto his unzipped jeans in another.
Both of the ads made their way out online after the former World No. 1 took part in the unveiling of the new Armani Jeans campaign at Macy's Herald Square in New York City. Stopping by the store on Thursday, August 25, he was all smiles in Armani patent leather sneakers, jeans and a polo shirt.
Talking about his style, the 25-year-old athlete told Women's Wear Daily, "Jeans, polo shirts and jackets - that's normally how I dress. Now that I'm working with Armani [it] is a new experience. It's a different world that is very positive for me. I enjoy it a lot." Asked whether his girlfriend gives him advice on his choice of clothing, he said, "If I see something I like, I get it."
On the choosing of Nadal as the brand's face, Giorgio Armani previously explained, "Nadal is a real phenomenon, probably the best player who has stepped on a court, with awesome power and agility. I am delighted to see him play in every match. He is the ideal image because he represents a healthy and positive model for young people."
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child