Pics: Rafael Nadal Unveils His New Armani Jeans and Underwear Ads
Rafael Nadal has once again showed off his ripped physique in shirtless ads for Armani Jeans and Emporio Armani Underwear. Taking center stage for the brand's Fall 2011 campaign, the Spanish tennis ace dons only a white boxer briefs in one, and holds onto his unzipped jeans in another.
Both of the ads made their way out online after the former World No. 1 took part in the unveiling of the new Armani Jeans campaign at Macy's Herald Square in New York City. Stopping by the store on Thursday, August 25, he was all smiles in Armani patent leather sneakers, jeans and a polo shirt.
Talking about his style, the 25-year-old athlete told Women's Wear Daily, "Jeans, polo shirts and jackets - that's normally how I dress. Now that I'm working with Armani [it] is a new experience. It's a different world that is very positive for me. I enjoy it a lot." Asked whether his girlfriend gives him advice on his choice of clothing, he said, "If I see something I like, I get it."
On the choosing of Nadal as the brand's face, Giorgio Armani previously explained, "Nadal is a real phenomenon, probably the best player who has stepped on a court, with awesome power and agility. I am delighted to see him play in every match. He is the ideal image because he represents a healthy and positive model for young people."
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture