Kim Kardashian in Process of Adding Kris Humphries' Last Name to Hers
Kim Kardashian is inching closer to adopting Kris Humphries' last name. Just days after the "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" star tied the knot with the New Jersey Nets player, words came out from E! News that she is currently in the process of legally changing her name.
Unlike what has been suggested back in June, the 30-year-old won't drop her famous last name and take her husband's in replacement. Instead, she will add Humphries to her name and remain a Kardashian for her public and professional life much like what her younger sister Khloe Kardashian did after she married another NBA star Lamar Odom.
In another news, The Hollywood Reporter has uncovered that Kim and new husband Kris have officially signed a pre-nuptial agreement. Family wealth planner Laura Zwicker explained that the pre-nup serves as safeguards for both parties as well as the Kardashian clan, who have business ventures with Kim.
Additionally, Laura noted that should the newlyweds part ways in the future, it will be difficult for Kris to dispute the agreement. "In their situation, it's less likely that a court would find it was unconscionable," so she said. "They are similarly situated. She might have 10 times as much assets as he has, but he is not poverty stricken."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Ex 'Apprentice' Contestant Files Defamation Lawsuit Against Trump for Denying Sexual Assault Claims
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Lawrence Is Seen Filming 'Red Sparrow' in Budapest
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts