Kim Kardashian to Ditch Last Name After Tying the Knot
Kim Kardashian won't stay as a Kardashian for long, it has been reported. Sources close to Kim insisted to TMZ that the star of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" will "for sure" drop her famous last name and take NBA star fiance Kris Humphries' last name after the two get married this summer.
Should Kim do so, the TV personality is likely to go against what her mother Kris Jenner's wish for her to keep her maiden name. In an interview with PopEater, 55-year-old Kris said, "I don't think she should take his name and be Kim Humphries. I think she needs to be Kim Kardashian because she's worked so hard to get where she is."
In another news, Kim and her fiance Kris are already planning on having a baby together. An insider told OK! Magazine, "Kim always thought she'd have at least one or two kids by now, so she's absolutely in a hurry. And Kris loves kids and doesn't see any reason to wait. Her friends are even taking bets on whether it will be a boy or a girl."
Kim got engaged to Kris in mid-May after only six months of dating. Sharing details of the romantic proposal was the couple themselves. To People Magazine, the pair revealed that Kris got down on one knee in Kim's bedroom where words "Will You Marry Me?" have been formed using red rose petals.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'