Ben Affleck In Talks for Multiple Duties in Action Film 'Line of Sight'
Ben Affleck is near to lock multiple duties in a new movie project. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the actor/filmmaker, whose wife Jennifer Garner is currently expecting their third baby, is in negotiations to star in, direct as well as produce an action project called "Line of Sight" which is developed at Warner Bros. Pictures.
The project has already had Joel Silver and Andrew Rona signing up as the producers, but they will have to wait a little longer to start the production with Affleck. The 39-year-old actor is currently busy working on another movie, "Argo", which just began shooting on Monday, August 22 in Los Angeles.
"Line of Sight" follows an elite commando squad transporting cargo while dealing with a global threat. Silver Pictures' Alex Heineman, who also serves as the executive producer, conceived the idea and has tapped F. Scott Fraizer to write the script as a spec. The spec was acquired by WB last March and now the studio have hired Peter O'Brien to rewrite it from a point-of-view akin to a first-person shooter game.
Affleck has recently teamed up with WB to work on several movies, including "The Town" and upcoming "Argo". He directed and played in the 2010 drama thriller, which had an estimated budget of $37 million and grossed $154 million worldwide.
- Snoop Dogg Unveils Cover Art of New Album 'Neva Left'
- Serena Williams Pens Touching Love Note to Her Unborn Child
- Naughty Ashley Graham Flaunts Major Cleavage While Dancing in Sexy Lingerie
- Kygo Releases Heartbreaking Video for 'It Ain't Me' Ft. Selena Gomez
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Features Shocking Elimination on 'Boy Bands and Girl Groups' Night
- See the Bonding Between Characters in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Featurette
- Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Flaunt Beach Bodies in Skimpy Bikinis During Mexican Trip
- Mel B Claims Stephen Belafonte Is Involved in Porn Industry