Jennifer Garner Pregnant With Ben Affleck's Third Child
Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck are adding another child to their family of four. On Monday, August 21, the Hollywood couple confirmed to the Associated Press that they are indeed expecting their third child together. Their representatives said in a simple statement that the two are "thrilled" over the news.
No other details, including how far along Jennifer is in this pregnancy, were released, but a source told Us Weekly, "She's always wanted three kids. This was her plan all along." What certain is the fact that the baby on the way will join the couple's two young daughters, 5-year-old Violet Anne and 2-year-old Seraphina Rose Elizabeth.
Back in 2009, Jennifer herself opened up about the joy of being a mother. The former "Alias" star told Parents magazine, "The best part of being a mom is the kid herself - that you get to have this little person be your friend and hang out with you (and drive you crazy!)."
"Obviously your life changes and your heart expands, and it's something you can't even put into words without sounding incredibly sentimental and cliched - both of which I am! But what it really is, is this new being is there, which is just the most fun ever."
As for juggling acting and motherhood, she shared to PEOPLE on the same year, "[I] feel like half my brain is somewhere else all the time, but when the camera's rolling, I pull it together and focus for two minutes, and then I kind of turn back to a ditz again. I have a split personality."
More Jennifer Garner News
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung