Jennifer Garner Pregnant With Ben Affleck's Third Child
Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck are adding another child to their family of four. On Monday, August 21, the Hollywood couple confirmed to the Associated Press that they are indeed expecting their third child together. Their representatives said in a simple statement that the two are "thrilled" over the news.
No other details, including how far along Jennifer is in this pregnancy, were released, but a source told Us Weekly, "She's always wanted three kids. This was her plan all along." What certain is the fact that the baby on the way will join the couple's two young daughters, 5-year-old Violet Anne and 2-year-old Seraphina Rose Elizabeth.
Back in 2009, Jennifer herself opened up about the joy of being a mother. The former "Alias" star told Parents magazine, "The best part of being a mom is the kid herself - that you get to have this little person be your friend and hang out with you (and drive you crazy!)."
"Obviously your life changes and your heart expands, and it's something you can't even put into words without sounding incredibly sentimental and cliched - both of which I am! But what it really is, is this new being is there, which is just the most fun ever."
As for juggling acting and motherhood, she shared to PEOPLE on the same year, "[I] feel like half my brain is somewhere else all the time, but when the camera's rolling, I pull it together and focus for two minutes, and then I kind of turn back to a ditz again. I have a split personality."
More Jennifer Garner News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia