Jennifer Garner Pregnant With Ben Affleck's Third Child
Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck are adding another child to their family of four. On Monday, August 21, the Hollywood couple confirmed to the Associated Press that they are indeed expecting their third child together. Their representatives said in a simple statement that the two are "thrilled" over the news.
No other details, including how far along Jennifer is in this pregnancy, were released, but a source told Us Weekly, "She's always wanted three kids. This was her plan all along." What certain is the fact that the baby on the way will join the couple's two young daughters, 5-year-old Violet Anne and 2-year-old Seraphina Rose Elizabeth.
Back in 2009, Jennifer herself opened up about the joy of being a mother. The former "Alias" star told Parents magazine, "The best part of being a mom is the kid herself - that you get to have this little person be your friend and hang out with you (and drive you crazy!)."
"Obviously your life changes and your heart expands, and it's something you can't even put into words without sounding incredibly sentimental and cliched - both of which I am! But what it really is, is this new being is there, which is just the most fun ever."
As for juggling acting and motherhood, she shared to PEOPLE on the same year, "[I] feel like half my brain is somewhere else all the time, but when the camera's rolling, I pull it together and focus for two minutes, and then I kind of turn back to a ditz again. I have a split personality."
More Jennifer Garner News
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March
- Sterling K. Brown May Join Shane Black's 'Predator'