First Look at Leona Lewis' 'Collide' Music Video
Leona Lewis gives a sneak peek at her upcoming music video supporting new single "Collide". The former winner of "The X Factor" posted an official still on her official website and Facebook to tease what to expect from the clip.
The picture features 26-year-old Leona standing on an empty beach while reaching out her hand. She's wearing a white long flowing skirt and a rainbow-colored bikini top. "The brand new Collide video coming very soon!" she wrote on Facebook.
The video shoot reportedly took place in a Malibu beach, and didn't go smoothly. A source told the Daily Mirror, "One of the cameras was damaged during filming, and a strong wave washed it out to sea."
"Collide" is the first official offering from Leona's upcoming studio album which is yet to be titled. The release of the single was marred with copyright infringement issue which was quickly settled before the case was taken to the court.
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease