First Look at Leona Lewis' 'Collide' Music Video
Leona Lewis gives a sneak peek at her upcoming music video supporting new single "Collide". The former winner of "The X Factor" posted an official still on her official website and Facebook to tease what to expect from the clip.
The picture features 26-year-old Leona standing on an empty beach while reaching out her hand. She's wearing a white long flowing skirt and a rainbow-colored bikini top. "The brand new Collide video coming very soon!" she wrote on Facebook.
The video shoot reportedly took place in a Malibu beach, and didn't go smoothly. A source told the Daily Mirror, "One of the cameras was damaged during filming, and a strong wave washed it out to sea."
"Collide" is the first official offering from Leona's upcoming studio album which is yet to be titled. The release of the single was marred with copyright infringement issue which was quickly settled before the case was taken to the court.
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern