First Look at Leona Lewis' 'Collide' Music Video
Leona Lewis gives a sneak peek at her upcoming music video supporting new single "Collide". The former winner of "The X Factor" posted an official still on her official website and Facebook to tease what to expect from the clip.
The picture features 26-year-old Leona standing on an empty beach while reaching out her hand. She's wearing a white long flowing skirt and a rainbow-colored bikini top. "The brand new Collide video coming very soon!" she wrote on Facebook.
The video shoot reportedly took place in a Malibu beach, and didn't go smoothly. A source told the Daily Mirror, "One of the cameras was damaged during filming, and a strong wave washed it out to sea."
"Collide" is the first official offering from Leona's upcoming studio album which is yet to be titled. The release of the single was marred with copyright infringement issue which was quickly settled before the case was taken to the court.
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army