First Look at Leona Lewis' 'Collide' Music Video
Leona Lewis gives a sneak peek at her upcoming music video supporting new single "Collide". The former winner of "The X Factor" posted an official still on her official website and Facebook to tease what to expect from the clip.
The picture features 26-year-old Leona standing on an empty beach while reaching out her hand. She's wearing a white long flowing skirt and a rainbow-colored bikini top. "The brand new Collide video coming very soon!" she wrote on Facebook.
The video shoot reportedly took place in a Malibu beach, and didn't go smoothly. A source told the Daily Mirror, "One of the cameras was damaged during filming, and a strong wave washed it out to sea."
"Collide" is the first official offering from Leona's upcoming studio album which is yet to be titled. The release of the single was marred with copyright infringement issue which was quickly settled before the case was taken to the court.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'