First Look at Leona Lewis' 'Collide' Music Video
Leona Lewis gives a sneak peek at her upcoming music video supporting new single "Collide". The former winner of "The X Factor" posted an official still on her official website and Facebook to tease what to expect from the clip.
The picture features 26-year-old Leona standing on an empty beach while reaching out her hand. She's wearing a white long flowing skirt and a rainbow-colored bikini top. "The brand new Collide video coming very soon!" she wrote on Facebook.
The video shoot reportedly took place in a Malibu beach, and didn't go smoothly. A source told the Daily Mirror, "One of the cameras was damaged during filming, and a strong wave washed it out to sea."
"Collide" is the first official offering from Leona's upcoming studio album which is yet to be titled. The release of the single was marred with copyright infringement issue which was quickly settled before the case was taken to the court.
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters