Leona Lewis Settles 'Collide' Drama, Credits Avicii as Collaboration Partner
Leona Lewis has finally resolved drama surrounding her brand new single "Collide". The former winner of "The X Factor" was previously accused of ripping off Avicii's song. When she denied the copyright infringement accusation, a legal complaint was filed by the Swedish disc jokey.
According to the Guardian, both parties reached an 11th-hour agreement on Monday, August 15, just hours before the case was due to be heard at the high court in London. They declined to open up their terms of the agreement, but disclosed official release date for "Collide".
"It is announced today that Leona Lewis and Avicii will work together on the forthcoming single of 'Collide'. 'Collide' will be released on 4 September. Since getting its first radio play in the UK it has received rave reviews and is already topping club charts across the country," Leona's label Syco issued a statement the following day.
A new cover art for the upcoming single has been revealed, naming Leona and Avicii as collaboration partners. The picture, however, bears the image of the British singer only. In it, she looks radiantly beautiful wearing a bright-colored outfit.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?