'The Glee Project' Winners Tease a Love Triangle Involving Quinn
Quinn is single after breaking up with Finn toward the end of "Glee" season 2, but she has already got some admirers. Samuel Larsen and Damian McGinty, who were tied for the champion title of "The Glee Project", have just revealed they are into Dianna Agron's character and ready to fight for her on the show.
"It just makes sense that I would end up with Quinn," Samuel gushes. Claiming that his personality is a kind of what Quinn looks in a guy, he explains, "She's the church girl, she is portrayed like that a lot and she's into the rough kind of dudes. And being that I'd be both, it just makes sense to me."
Damian then chimes in, "But I want her too!" while pretending to punch Samuel. "I love her. I mean look at her. She's gorgeous!" he says while showing a photo featuring him and the Quinn depicter, Dianna, at "Glee: The 3D Concert Movie" premiere. "I guess we are ready to fight," Samuel jokingly replies.
However, Damian admits there will be a problem to make a realistic love story between Quinn and his character. "If they bring me in as a freshman, then her character is three years older. So it would look kind of weird if Quinn took a thing for the baby of the show, which just occurred to me literally 10 seconds ago. It's very upsetting!" he says, before adding, "Maybe my character is somebody that thinks he can shoot above his weight. I could come in thinking I'm Brad Pitt?"
As the winners of "Glee Project" season 1, Samuel and Damian will appear in seven episodes each on "Glee" season 3. Meanwhile, the other top four finalists, Lindsay Pearce and Alex Newell, scored two-episode arc.
Talking about how she could be seen on the drama musical series, Lindsay tells E! Online, "I keep getting told, 'You are in the Lea Michele mode. You could be a foil for Rachel.' But at the same time I don't want my character to be that one that comes in and hurts somebody else's feelings. I feel like it would almost be like another Sunshine."
Sharing another idea that is more interesting for her, she says, "Some fans were like, 'Send her to a meth house instead of a crack house.' So maybe I'll be going to a meth house."
As for Alex, he teases that he could portray Mercedes' brother. "Amber [Riley] and I, we are so much alike," he claims. "I took a picture with her and we are so similar. I showed my mom the picture and she's like, 'You look like you are brother and sister.' I don't see it but everybody says, 'You look like you are brother and sister.' So maybe."
More Glee News
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Wants to Adopt Baby With British Boyfriend
- Back at It! Natalie Portman Returns to Work After Giving Birth to Daughter Amalia
- Cara Delevingne Sports Bald Head on 'Life in a Year' Filming Set
- Elton John Cancels Entire Las Vegas Shows Due to 'Unusual Bacterial Infection'
- Finding 'Comfort,' Brad Pitt Plans to Buy New Place in L.A. Arts District After Angelina Jolie Split
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jesse Williams and Wife Split After Nearly 5 Years of Marriage
- Hollywood Writers Authorize a Strike. Will It Repeat the 2007 WGA Strike?
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner