'Entourage' 8.06 Preview: Ari Sheds Hope of Marriage Reconciliation
Ari and Mrs. Ari's relationship is taking a step backward in the upcoming episode of "Entourage". He gets unsettling news from his lawyer about his divorce, and when he stops by her house he finds out that she is with another man.
While Ari will let lawyer settle his divorce, Vince deals with the fallout from his interview and he does not look too confident. Eric is floored by a gift from Melinda Clarke, but unnerved by a revelation from Johnny Galecki. As for Turtle, he meets his new business partners.
The sixth episode from the final season of "Entourage", "The Big Bang" will air on Sunday, August 28 at 10:30 P.M. on HBO.
Recently, series creator and executive producer Doug Ellin explained that HBO did not cancel the show, but it was their choice to end it. "I think nobody wanted it to end, but we all knew it was time to end. HBO didn't cancel us," he said. "It feels like the right time."
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob and Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner