'Entourage' 8.06 Preview: Ari Sheds Hope of Marriage Reconciliation
Ari and Mrs. Ari's relationship is taking a step backward in the upcoming episode of "Entourage". He gets unsettling news from his lawyer about his divorce, and when he stops by her house he finds out that she is with another man.
While Ari will let lawyer settle his divorce, Vince deals with the fallout from his interview and he does not look too confident. Eric is floored by a gift from Melinda Clarke, but unnerved by a revelation from Johnny Galecki. As for Turtle, he meets his new business partners.
The sixth episode from the final season of "Entourage", "The Big Bang" will air on Sunday, August 28 at 10:30 P.M. on HBO.
Recently, series creator and executive producer Doug Ellin explained that HBO did not cancel the show, but it was their choice to end it. "I think nobody wanted it to end, but we all knew it was time to end. HBO didn't cancel us," he said. "It feels like the right time."
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date