'Entourage' 8.06 Preview: Ari Sheds Hope of Marriage Reconciliation
Ari and Mrs. Ari's relationship is taking a step backward in the upcoming episode of "Entourage". He gets unsettling news from his lawyer about his divorce, and when he stops by her house he finds out that she is with another man.
While Ari will let lawyer settle his divorce, Vince deals with the fallout from his interview and he does not look too confident. Eric is floored by a gift from Melinda Clarke, but unnerved by a revelation from Johnny Galecki. As for Turtle, he meets his new business partners.
The sixth episode from the final season of "Entourage", "The Big Bang" will air on Sunday, August 28 at 10:30 P.M. on HBO.
Recently, series creator and executive producer Doug Ellin explained that HBO did not cancel the show, but it was their choice to end it. "I think nobody wanted it to end, but we all knew it was time to end. HBO didn't cancel us," he said. "It feels like the right time."
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'