'Entourage' 8.06 Preview: Ari Sheds Hope of Marriage Reconciliation
Ari and Mrs. Ari's relationship is taking a step backward in the upcoming episode of "Entourage". He gets unsettling news from his lawyer about his divorce, and when he stops by her house he finds out that she is with another man.
While Ari will let lawyer settle his divorce, Vince deals with the fallout from his interview and he does not look too confident. Eric is floored by a gift from Melinda Clarke, but unnerved by a revelation from Johnny Galecki. As for Turtle, he meets his new business partners.
The sixth episode from the final season of "Entourage", "The Big Bang" will air on Sunday, August 28 at 10:30 P.M. on HBO.
Recently, series creator and executive producer Doug Ellin explained that HBO did not cancel the show, but it was their choice to end it. "I think nobody wanted it to end, but we all knew it was time to end. HBO didn't cancel us," he said. "It feels like the right time."
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose