'Entourage' 8.06 Preview: Ari Sheds Hope of Marriage Reconciliation
Ari and Mrs. Ari's relationship is taking a step backward in the upcoming episode of "Entourage". He gets unsettling news from his lawyer about his divorce, and when he stops by her house he finds out that she is with another man.
While Ari will let lawyer settle his divorce, Vince deals with the fallout from his interview and he does not look too confident. Eric is floored by a gift from Melinda Clarke, but unnerved by a revelation from Johnny Galecki. As for Turtle, he meets his new business partners.
The sixth episode from the final season of "Entourage", "The Big Bang" will air on Sunday, August 28 at 10:30 P.M. on HBO.
Recently, series creator and executive producer Doug Ellin explained that HBO did not cancel the show, but it was their choice to end it. "I think nobody wanted it to end, but we all knew it was time to end. HBO didn't cancel us," he said. "It feels like the right time."
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards
- BET Awards 2016: Erykah Badu, Tori Kelly and Jennifer Hudson Team Up for Prince Tribute
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Addictions and Eating Disorder, Says She 'Was Going to Die Young'
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage