First Video From Kim Kardashian's Fairytale Wedding Unveiled
Kim Kardashian tied the knot with fiance Kris Humphries last Saturday, August 20 in a lavish ceremony held on an estate in Montecito, California. It doesn't take long before footage from the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star's wedding make its way out as E! News shares footage from before and during the ceremony.
The video offers a glimpse of the 30-year-old getting her make-up done and walking down the aisle in an ivory Vera Wang strapless gown with stepfather Bruce Jenner by her side. It also gives a peek at Kris putting on his white suit, and the newlywed smiling widely at each other while standing at the altar.
More footage from the lavish wedding are previewed on E! News at 6 P.M. on Sunday, August 21 and at 7 P.M. and 11:30 P.M. on Monday, August 22. The network has documented the lavish ceremony for a two-part special, "Kim's Fairytale Wedding: A Kardashian Event", that will be aired on October 9 and 10.
Offering a taste of Kim's wedding was Ryan Seacrest, E! News host and producer of "Keeping Up" series. The 36-year-old TV personality, who was one of the guests at the wedding, tweeted a link to the brief video coverage on Sunday, "And here it is, ur first video from inside @KimKardashian's wedding yesterday!"
More Kim Kardashian News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones