First Video From Kim Kardashian's Fairytale Wedding Unveiled
Kim Kardashian tied the knot with fiance Kris Humphries last Saturday, August 20 in a lavish ceremony held on an estate in Montecito, California. It doesn't take long before footage from the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star's wedding make its way out as E! News shares footage from before and during the ceremony.
The video offers a glimpse of the 30-year-old getting her make-up done and walking down the aisle in an ivory Vera Wang strapless gown with stepfather Bruce Jenner by her side. It also gives a peek at Kris putting on his white suit, and the newlywed smiling widely at each other while standing at the altar.
More footage from the lavish wedding are previewed on E! News at 6 P.M. on Sunday, August 21 and at 7 P.M. and 11:30 P.M. on Monday, August 22. The network has documented the lavish ceremony for a two-part special, "Kim's Fairytale Wedding: A Kardashian Event", that will be aired on October 9 and 10.
Offering a taste of Kim's wedding was Ryan Seacrest, E! News host and producer of "Keeping Up" series. The 36-year-old TV personality, who was one of the guests at the wedding, tweeted a link to the brief video coverage on Sunday, "And here it is, ur first video from inside @KimKardashian's wedding yesterday!"
More Kim Kardashian News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake