First Video From Kim Kardashian's Fairytale Wedding Unveiled
Kim Kardashian tied the knot with fiance Kris Humphries last Saturday, August 20 in a lavish ceremony held on an estate in Montecito, California. It doesn't take long before footage from the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star's wedding make its way out as E! News shares footage from before and during the ceremony.
The video offers a glimpse of the 30-year-old getting her make-up done and walking down the aisle in an ivory Vera Wang strapless gown with stepfather Bruce Jenner by her side. It also gives a peek at Kris putting on his white suit, and the newlywed smiling widely at each other while standing at the altar.
More footage from the lavish wedding are previewed on E! News at 6 P.M. on Sunday, August 21 and at 7 P.M. and 11:30 P.M. on Monday, August 22. The network has documented the lavish ceremony for a two-part special, "Kim's Fairytale Wedding: A Kardashian Event", that will be aired on October 9 and 10.
Offering a taste of Kim's wedding was Ryan Seacrest, E! News host and producer of "Keeping Up" series. The 36-year-old TV personality, who was one of the guests at the wedding, tweeted a link to the brief video coverage on Sunday, "And here it is, ur first video from inside @KimKardashian's wedding yesterday!"
More Kim Kardashian News
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?