First Video From Kim Kardashian's Fairytale Wedding Unveiled
Kim Kardashian tied the knot with fiance Kris Humphries last Saturday, August 20 in a lavish ceremony held on an estate in Montecito, California. It doesn't take long before footage from the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star's wedding make its way out as E! News shares footage from before and during the ceremony.
The video offers a glimpse of the 30-year-old getting her make-up done and walking down the aisle in an ivory Vera Wang strapless gown with stepfather Bruce Jenner by her side. It also gives a peek at Kris putting on his white suit, and the newlywed smiling widely at each other while standing at the altar.
More footage from the lavish wedding are previewed on E! News at 6 P.M. on Sunday, August 21 and at 7 P.M. and 11:30 P.M. on Monday, August 22. The network has documented the lavish ceremony for a two-part special, "Kim's Fairytale Wedding: A Kardashian Event", that will be aired on October 9 and 10.
Offering a taste of Kim's wedding was Ryan Seacrest, E! News host and producer of "Keeping Up" series. The 36-year-old TV personality, who was one of the guests at the wedding, tweeted a link to the brief video coverage on Sunday, "And here it is, ur first video from inside @KimKardashian's wedding yesterday!"
More Kim Kardashian News
- Angelina Jolie Backtracks Her Comment After She's Warned to Stop Trashing Brad Pitt
- Never-Before-Seen Footage of Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Surfaces
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order