New 'Breaking Dawn Part I' Stills See More of Edward and Bella's Cozy Honeymoon
Summit Entertainment have unleashed several new stills from the highly anticipated "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I". Most of the photos give a look at the blissful honeymoon Edward Cullen and Bella Swan have after their wedding, presenting them going on a night cruise, taking a dip under a waterfall and playing chess together.
Another image present a peek at the scene when Bella finds out that she's pregnant, and one other sees the mortal beauty having her hair and make-up done by Alice and Rosalie before her wedding. There is also a picture of Jacob staring intently into Rosalie's eyes as they stand face to face.
Directed by Bill Condon, "Breaking Dawn Part I" is the fourth installment of the vampire film franchise that are based on a novel series by Stephenie Meyer. In it, the newfound married bliss of Bella and Edward is cut short when a series of betrayals and misfortunes threatens to destroy their world.
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reprise their roles as Edward and Bella. Joining them once again in the cast ensemble are none other than Taylor Lautner, Ashley Greene, Nikki Reed, Kellan Lutz, Jackson Rathbone and Peter Facinelli among many others.
This vampire saga movie is scheduled to arrive in U.S. theaters on November 18 this year, while its follow-up, "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II", is set to be released on November 16, 2012.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival