Kat Von D Gets Re-Engaged to Jesse James, Explains Cancellation of 'LA Ink'
It didn't take long for Kat Von D to be re-engaged to Jesse James. Less than a month after calling off their engagement, the ink-lover couple have gone back on again, and they didn't hold back on flaunting their togetherness. Both of them have taken to Twitter on Thursday (August 18) afternoon to post separate photos of themselves locked in embraces.
Jesse first tweeted a link to a blurry photo of Kat with a "Missing" caption. The former husband of Sandra Bullock then followed it up with a black and white image of them sharing an intimate kiss. Along with the pic, he wrote the words "para siempre," which means "Forever" in Spanish. Kat, in return, posted a photo of herself hugging her 42-year-old fiance.
Jesse also came out with a confirmation that he and Kat are back together. In an interview with PEOPLE, he said, "Sometimes you are only given one chance in life. It was up to me to open my eyes and see it. That girl is my chance. I will never stop fighting and striving to hold on to her. Showing her how special she is, and how much I love her."
News of Kat getting re-engaged to Jesse came hot on the heels of the cancellation of "LA Ink". On Thursday, TLC announced that the fourth season of the tattoo shop series will be its last. "The network is proud of what the series has accomplished in its four seasons, following Kat Von D's journey as an artist from Miami to Los Angeles. The series finale will air September 15th at 10 P.M.," the statement read.
Kat herself has commented on the cancellation news. "I love how me deciding to not continue doing LA Ink, turns into being 'cancelled.' Thanks @TLC. Regardless of everything I remain grateful," she wrote on her Twitter. She later provided a link to PEOPLE's article regarding the matter.
In the article, the tattoo artist explained, "In an effort to capitalize on my recent breakup, the network has decided to focus their energy on re-editing events that didn't happen while filming. I have no regrets and am very proud of the original footage. In my opinion, any attempt to compromise the honesty of that would be an insult to my fans and viewers."
In the end, the 29-year-old concluded, "As grateful as I am to have been a part of a show like LA Ink, I'm ready to end this chapter and want to focus on other projects now."
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Flesh-Baring Outfit at Vogue 100 Festival in London
- Lil Wayne Blasts Cash Money Again Months After Reuniting With Birdman
- 'The Voice' Final Performances: Listen to the Top 4's Original Songs
- Justin Bieber Sings Taylor Swift's Song and Talks About Her First Love. Is He Mocking Her?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Long-Rumored Joint Album May Arrive Anytime Now