Jesse James on Kat Von D Split: Our Distance Was Too Much
Another celebrity couple have called off their engagement. A day after Kristin Cavallari broke up with Jay Cutler, news came out that Jesse James has parted ways with tattoo artist fiancee Kat Von D. On the reason why, the ex-husband of Sandra Bullock put the blame on distance.
Speaking about the split, 42-year-old Jesse told PEOPLE, "I'm so sad because I really love her. The distance between us was just too much." The host of "Monster Garage" lives with three children outside of Austin, Texas, while Kat shoots her reality show, TLC's "LA Ink", in Los Angeles.
While Jesse shared news of the split via the publication, Kat confirmed their separation on Twitter. "I am no longer w Jesse," so she wrote, "and out of respect for him, his family and myself, thats all the info I'd like to share." She ended the posting with, "Thanks for respecting that."
Jesse and Kat started dating in the summer of 2010, and got engaged in January this year. Just last month, the two were hit with rumors that they are calling off their wedding. Jesse, however, was quick to shoot down the report. He insisted at the time, "That is absolutely not true. We're still going strong. Things are completely good with us."
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'