Jesse James on Kat Von D Split: Our Distance Was Too Much
Another celebrity couple have called off their engagement. A day after Kristin Cavallari broke up with Jay Cutler, news came out that Jesse James has parted ways with tattoo artist fiancee Kat Von D. On the reason why, the ex-husband of Sandra Bullock put the blame on distance.
Speaking about the split, 42-year-old Jesse told PEOPLE, "I'm so sad because I really love her. The distance between us was just too much." The host of "Monster Garage" lives with three children outside of Austin, Texas, while Kat shoots her reality show, TLC's "LA Ink", in Los Angeles.
While Jesse shared news of the split via the publication, Kat confirmed their separation on Twitter. "I am no longer w Jesse," so she wrote, "and out of respect for him, his family and myself, thats all the info I'd like to share." She ended the posting with, "Thanks for respecting that."
Jesse and Kat started dating in the summer of 2010, and got engaged in January this year. Just last month, the two were hit with rumors that they are calling off their wedding. Jesse, however, was quick to shoot down the report. He insisted at the time, "That is absolutely not true. We're still going strong. Things are completely good with us."
- Henry Cavill's Mustache Will Be Digitally Removed From 'Justice League' Reshoots
- Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee Slam Venezuelan President for Using 'Despacito' as Political Propaganda
- Makeup-Free Kesha Shows Her Freckles in New Selfie
- Birdman Fires Back After Tyga Claims Cash Money Owes Him $12 Million
- Kevin Hart Considers Renewing Wedding Vows to Eniko Parrish Amid Cheating Rumors
- Netflix Debuts Teaser Trailer for New Margaret Atwood Adaptation, 'Alias Grace'
- Joshep Duggar Shares Romantic Engagement Photos With Fiancee Kendra Caldwell
- Daniel Craig Confirmed to Return for Bond 25, Release Date Announced