Lil Wayne Evacuated After Pepper Spray Got in Air Ducts
Lil Wayne intended to have fun after his show in Canada but someone ruined it by polluting the air. The air ducts at a club in Montreal called La Mouche where Weezy is supposed to host a party at was filled with pepper spray, forcing the officials to evacuate the place.
The substance, which is painful in the eyes, was released in the ventilation by someone who sneaked into the back room. The rapper, along with his audience, had to leave the building but despite the incident, his rep told TMZ that Weezy is "okay and gearing for his next stop in Toronto."
Wayne along with his opening acts like Rick Ross, Lloyd, Far East Movement and Keri Hilson rocked the stage inside Scotiabank Place on Tuesday, August 16 night as part of his I Am Still Music Tour 2011. Giving props to the 7,000 people in attendance, Weezy tweeted after the show, "Montreal was simply the best. Nuff said!"
It is yet clear whether police are investigating the pepper spray incident.
More Lil Wayne News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered