Lil Wayne Evacuated After Pepper Spray Got in Air Ducts
Lil Wayne intended to have fun after his show in Canada but someone ruined it by polluting the air. The air ducts at a club in Montreal called La Mouche where Weezy is supposed to host a party at was filled with pepper spray, forcing the officials to evacuate the place.
The substance, which is painful in the eyes, was released in the ventilation by someone who sneaked into the back room. The rapper, along with his audience, had to leave the building but despite the incident, his rep told TMZ that Weezy is "okay and gearing for his next stop in Toronto."
Wayne along with his opening acts like Rick Ross, Lloyd, Far East Movement and Keri Hilson rocked the stage inside Scotiabank Place on Tuesday, August 16 night as part of his I Am Still Music Tour 2011. Giving props to the 7,000 people in attendance, Weezy tweeted after the show, "Montreal was simply the best. Nuff said!"
It is yet clear whether police are investigating the pepper spray incident.
More Lil Wayne News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic