Lil Wayne Evacuated After Pepper Spray Got in Air Ducts
Lil Wayne intended to have fun after his show in Canada but someone ruined it by polluting the air. The air ducts at a club in Montreal called La Mouche where Weezy is supposed to host a party at was filled with pepper spray, forcing the officials to evacuate the place.
The substance, which is painful in the eyes, was released in the ventilation by someone who sneaked into the back room. The rapper, along with his audience, had to leave the building but despite the incident, his rep told TMZ that Weezy is "okay and gearing for his next stop in Toronto."
Wayne along with his opening acts like Rick Ross, Lloyd, Far East Movement and Keri Hilson rocked the stage inside Scotiabank Place on Tuesday, August 16 night as part of his I Am Still Music Tour 2011. Giving props to the 7,000 people in attendance, Weezy tweeted after the show, "Montreal was simply the best. Nuff said!"
It is yet clear whether police are investigating the pepper spray incident.
More Lil Wayne News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed