Lil Wayne Evacuated After Pepper Spray Got in Air Ducts
Lil Wayne intended to have fun after his show in Canada but someone ruined it by polluting the air. The air ducts at a club in Montreal called La Mouche where Weezy is supposed to host a party at was filled with pepper spray, forcing the officials to evacuate the place.
The substance, which is painful in the eyes, was released in the ventilation by someone who sneaked into the back room. The rapper, along with his audience, had to leave the building but despite the incident, his rep told TMZ that Weezy is "okay and gearing for his next stop in Toronto."
Wayne along with his opening acts like Rick Ross, Lloyd, Far East Movement and Keri Hilson rocked the stage inside Scotiabank Place on Tuesday, August 16 night as part of his I Am Still Music Tour 2011. Giving props to the 7,000 people in attendance, Weezy tweeted after the show, "Montreal was simply the best. Nuff said!"
It is yet clear whether police are investigating the pepper spray incident.
More Lil Wayne News
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5
- Kanye West and Everyone, Including Taylor Swift, Sleep Naked in His 'Famous' Video
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Confirms the Presence of A.R.G.U.S.
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Pixie Haircut at Givenchy Fashion Show With Bella Hadid and More
- Teresa Palmer Finds Someone's Name Carved in New 'Lights Out' Trailer
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'