Lil Wayne Evacuated After Pepper Spray Got in Air Ducts
Lil Wayne intended to have fun after his show in Canada but someone ruined it by polluting the air. The air ducts at a club in Montreal called La Mouche where Weezy is supposed to host a party at was filled with pepper spray, forcing the officials to evacuate the place.
The substance, which is painful in the eyes, was released in the ventilation by someone who sneaked into the back room. The rapper, along with his audience, had to leave the building but despite the incident, his rep told TMZ that Weezy is "okay and gearing for his next stop in Toronto."
Wayne along with his opening acts like Rick Ross, Lloyd, Far East Movement and Keri Hilson rocked the stage inside Scotiabank Place on Tuesday, August 16 night as part of his I Am Still Music Tour 2011. Giving props to the 7,000 people in attendance, Weezy tweeted after the show, "Montreal was simply the best. Nuff said!"
It is yet clear whether police are investigating the pepper spray incident.
More Lil Wayne News
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him in Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image