Kim Kardashian Forced to Cut 50 Guests Off Wedding List
Kim Kardashian is just days away from becoming Mrs. Kris Humphries. While her nuptials this coming Saturday, August 20 will be a star-studded event, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star herself has reportedly been forced to reduce the number of guests she has invited.
According to Life & Style, the 30-year-old reality star has been told to cut about 50 guests from her list. On the reason why, sources claimed it was due to space restrictions at her wedding venue in Montecito, California. A friend of the TV beauty further spilled, "The fire marshal got involved."
Elaborating further on the claim, the so-called pal added, "Once the fire department learned about all the TV equipment that's going to be inside the space - the lights, the cameras and the production crew - Kim was told she had to cut the guest list by 50 people!"
The New York Post additionally reported that several family members of Bruce Jenner's sister, Lisa, were among those being axed from the list. The publication, moreover, claimed that the older sister of Khloe Kardashian has also come out with a strict "no plus-one" policy.
While she will have a lavish wedding, Kim won't be able to enjoy honeymoon with Kris until summer 2012 because of her work schedule. She is set to start filming season two of "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" in New York next week, and an insider told Life & Style that Kris is "not over the moon" about it.
More Kim Kardashian News
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money
- Lucasfilm to Develop More 'Star Wars' Spin-Offs Soon
- Frank Ocean Releases Another New Catchy Song 'Lens'
- Kylie Jenner Forced to Leave Las Vegas Event by Anti-Fur Protestors
- Awkward Reunion! Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Say a Quick Hello at Pal's Birthday
- Scott Disick Caught Bringing a 'Tramp' to His Hotel Room in 'KUWTK' Preview
- Gigi Hadid's Super Sweet Birthday Picture With Zayn Malik Will Make You Jealous