Lady GaGa's VMA Promo to Air During 'Jersey Shore'
Lady GaGa officially will invade the stage of Video Music Awards on August 28, MTV announced. The singer joins the already-impressive rooster who would perform at the event such as Lil Wayne, Bruno Mars, Chris Brown, Adele, and Young the Giant.
GaGa will make a VMA announcement and tease the promo live on MTV and Logo on Thursday, August 18, during "MTV First: Lady GaGa" which airs at 7:49 P.M. ET. In the program, GaGa will also be interviewed by Sway Calloway. She would also take part in a live Q&A on MTV.com where fans could submit their questions via Twitter as well. The full promo will then air during "Jersey Shore" at 10 P.M. ET.
GaGa is expected to perform "You and I", her fourth single off "Born This Way", at the awards show. Beside a performer, she is also a nominee for Best Female Video ("Born This Way"), Best Art Direction ("Judas"), Best Choreography ("Judas") and Best Video with a Message ("Born This Way").
More Lady GaGa News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences