First Trailer for Modern Spy Thriller 'Page Eight' Feat. Rachel Weisz
Trust and safety collide with spy world in "Page Eight" which has just been previewed in a trailer. It follows a long-serving MI5 officer, Johnny Worricker, who is suspicious about his next-door neighbor and political activist Nancy Pierpan, whom he encounters after the sudden death of his boss and best friend Benedict Baron.
Baron leaves an inexplicable file, which threatens the stability of the organization. Set in London and Cambridge, the story addresses intelligence issues and moral dilemmas peculiar to the new century.
Bill Nighy plays Worricker, starring opposite Rachel Weisz who plays Pierpan. Michael Gambon is cast as Baron, with Ralph Fiennes, Judy Davis and Felicity Jones taking other supporting roles. David Hare directs the TV movie with the script written by himself.
Dubbed a contemporary spy thriller, "Page Eight" will air on PBS sometime in 2012. Before that, the drama movie will close Toronto International Film Festival which runs from September 8 to 18.
Other films set to premiere at the festival are Nicolas Cage-starring "Trespass", Nick Murphy's psychological horror thriller "The Awakening", Ryan Gosling-starrer "Drive" and Maggie Gyllenhaal's "Hysteria" among many others.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal