First Trailer for Modern Spy Thriller 'Page Eight' Feat. Rachel Weisz
Trust and safety collide with spy world in "Page Eight" which has just been previewed in a trailer. It follows a long-serving MI5 officer, Johnny Worricker, who is suspicious about his next-door neighbor and political activist Nancy Pierpan, whom he encounters after the sudden death of his boss and best friend Benedict Baron.
Baron leaves an inexplicable file, which threatens the stability of the organization. Set in London and Cambridge, the story addresses intelligence issues and moral dilemmas peculiar to the new century.
Bill Nighy plays Worricker, starring opposite Rachel Weisz who plays Pierpan. Michael Gambon is cast as Baron, with Ralph Fiennes, Judy Davis and Felicity Jones taking other supporting roles. David Hare directs the TV movie with the script written by himself.
Dubbed a contemporary spy thriller, "Page Eight" will air on PBS sometime in 2012. Before that, the drama movie will close Toronto International Film Festival which runs from September 8 to 18.
Other films set to premiere at the festival are Nicolas Cage-starring "Trespass", Nick Murphy's psychological horror thriller "The Awakening", Ryan Gosling-starrer "Drive" and Maggie Gyllenhaal's "Hysteria" among many others.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'