Joy Behar Marries Longtime Boyfriend in New York City
Joy Behar has finally tied the knot with her boyfriend of 29 years. The co-host of ABC's "The View" exchanged wedding vows with Steve Janowitz in a private ceremony in New York City on Thursday night, August 11, a spokesperson for the show confirmed to PEOPLE.
The representative didn't provide further details on the nuptials, but did note that Joy will talk about it on her daytime talk show. "She will discuss it on Sept. 6 on The View when the show returns for the 15th season," so said the rep. The 68-year-old is currently on her honeymoon with new husband Steve.
Joy and Steve have been together since the early 1980s. The host of "The Joy Behar Show" announced her engagement to the man she referred to as her "spousal equivalent" in 2009, before calling it off later that year. "Actually, I got cold feet again, so I don't know what I'm going to do," she admitted at the time.
The "Hall Pass" actress isn't the only host of "The View" getting married this week. Her co-host Sherri Shepherd will walk down the aisle to wed television writer Lamar Sally on Saturday, August 13 in Chicago. Style Network will document the moment for the "Wedding Fabulous: Sherri Shepherd Gets Married" special, which will air at 9 P.M.on September 13.
More The View News
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos