Joy Behar Marries Longtime Boyfriend in New York City
Joy Behar has finally tied the knot with her boyfriend of 29 years. The co-host of ABC's "The View" exchanged wedding vows with Steve Janowitz in a private ceremony in New York City on Thursday night, August 11, a spokesperson for the show confirmed to PEOPLE.
The representative didn't provide further details on the nuptials, but did note that Joy will talk about it on her daytime talk show. "She will discuss it on Sept. 6 on The View when the show returns for the 15th season," so said the rep. The 68-year-old is currently on her honeymoon with new husband Steve.
Joy and Steve have been together since the early 1980s. The host of "The Joy Behar Show" announced her engagement to the man she referred to as her "spousal equivalent" in 2009, before calling it off later that year. "Actually, I got cold feet again, so I don't know what I'm going to do," she admitted at the time.
The "Hall Pass" actress isn't the only host of "The View" getting married this week. Her co-host Sherri Shepherd will walk down the aisle to wed television writer Lamar Sally on Saturday, August 13 in Chicago. Style Network will document the moment for the "Wedding Fabulous: Sherri Shepherd Gets Married" special, which will air at 9 P.M.on September 13.
- Rob Kardashian Ready to Find Love on New Reality Show After Blac Chyna Split
- Khloe Kardashian Reveals Secret to Her Big and Perky Butt
- Disney Opens Up About Leia's Role, Han Solo Movie and the Future of 'Star Wars'
- Rihanna's Pals Begging Her to Stay Away From Chris Brown Amid Rumors Exes Are Reconnecting
- Elisabeth Moss Stands Up for Herself in 'Handmaid's Tale' Full Trailer
- Kendrick Lamar Goes After Donald Trump and Fellow Rapper on 'The Heart Part 4'
- New 'Alien: Covenant' Poster Features Xenomorphs Suffocating the Engineers
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne