Single Ben Flajnik Touted as the New 'Bachelor'
Words are spreading that the next "Bachelor" would be Ben Flajnik whom Ashley Hebert rejected during "The Bachelorette" August 2 finale. The 28-year-old winemaker from Sonoma, CA is reportedly the frontrunner to star on "The Bachelor", competing for the post against Ashley's other rejected suitors, Ames Brown and Ryan Park.
"Everyone wants [Ben] to find the woman of his dreams," an insider told Us Weekly. A source said that Ben was actually really close to Ashley and "loved" her. Ashley herself thought that Ben would be perfect to take the place. "Ben would be really good - but so would Ryan and Ames," she said. "We'd watch any of those guys!" J.P. Rosenbaum, whom Ashley picked eventually, added.
Ben is heavily considered probably because he recently confirmed that he was not yet back in the dating world after "Bachelorette" finished filming. "Dear Rumor Mill, I am not dating anyone. Far too busy with work right now to even think about it. Go Giants. Out," Flajnik wrote on his Twitter.
More The Bachelor News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune