Single Ben Flajnik Touted as the New 'Bachelor'
Words are spreading that the next "Bachelor" would be Ben Flajnik whom Ashley Hebert rejected during "The Bachelorette" August 2 finale. The 28-year-old winemaker from Sonoma, CA is reportedly the frontrunner to star on "The Bachelor", competing for the post against Ashley's other rejected suitors, Ames Brown and Ryan Park.
"Everyone wants [Ben] to find the woman of his dreams," an insider told Us Weekly. A source said that Ben was actually really close to Ashley and "loved" her. Ashley herself thought that Ben would be perfect to take the place. "Ben would be really good - but so would Ryan and Ames," she said. "We'd watch any of those guys!" J.P. Rosenbaum, whom Ashley picked eventually, added.
Ben is heavily considered probably because he recently confirmed that he was not yet back in the dating world after "Bachelorette" finished filming. "Dear Rumor Mill, I am not dating anyone. Far too busy with work right now to even think about it. Go Giants. Out," Flajnik wrote on his Twitter.
More The Bachelor News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media