Single Ben Flajnik Touted as the New 'Bachelor'
Words are spreading that the next "Bachelor" would be Ben Flajnik whom Ashley Hebert rejected during "The Bachelorette" August 2 finale. The 28-year-old winemaker from Sonoma, CA is reportedly the frontrunner to star on "The Bachelor", competing for the post against Ashley's other rejected suitors, Ames Brown and Ryan Park.
"Everyone wants [Ben] to find the woman of his dreams," an insider told Us Weekly. A source said that Ben was actually really close to Ashley and "loved" her. Ashley herself thought that Ben would be perfect to take the place. "Ben would be really good - but so would Ryan and Ames," she said. "We'd watch any of those guys!" J.P. Rosenbaum, whom Ashley picked eventually, added.
Ben is heavily considered probably because he recently confirmed that he was not yet back in the dating world after "Bachelorette" finished filming. "Dear Rumor Mill, I am not dating anyone. Far too busy with work right now to even think about it. Go Giants. Out," Flajnik wrote on his Twitter.
More The Bachelor News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars