Single Ben Flajnik Touted as the New 'Bachelor'
Words are spreading that the next "Bachelor" would be Ben Flajnik whom Ashley Hebert rejected during "The Bachelorette" August 2 finale. The 28-year-old winemaker from Sonoma, CA is reportedly the frontrunner to star on "The Bachelor", competing for the post against Ashley's other rejected suitors, Ames Brown and Ryan Park.
"Everyone wants [Ben] to find the woman of his dreams," an insider told Us Weekly. A source said that Ben was actually really close to Ashley and "loved" her. Ashley herself thought that Ben would be perfect to take the place. "Ben would be really good - but so would Ryan and Ames," she said. "We'd watch any of those guys!" J.P. Rosenbaum, whom Ashley picked eventually, added.
Ben is heavily considered probably because he recently confirmed that he was not yet back in the dating world after "Bachelorette" finished filming. "Dear Rumor Mill, I am not dating anyone. Far too busy with work right now to even think about it. Go Giants. Out," Flajnik wrote on his Twitter.
More The Bachelor News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie