Single Ben Flajnik Touted as the New 'Bachelor'
Words are spreading that the next "Bachelor" would be Ben Flajnik whom Ashley Hebert rejected during "The Bachelorette" August 2 finale. The 28-year-old winemaker from Sonoma, CA is reportedly the frontrunner to star on "The Bachelor", competing for the post against Ashley's other rejected suitors, Ames Brown and Ryan Park.
"Everyone wants [Ben] to find the woman of his dreams," an insider told Us Weekly. A source said that Ben was actually really close to Ashley and "loved" her. Ashley herself thought that Ben would be perfect to take the place. "Ben would be really good - but so would Ryan and Ames," she said. "We'd watch any of those guys!" J.P. Rosenbaum, whom Ashley picked eventually, added.
Ben is heavily considered probably because he recently confirmed that he was not yet back in the dating world after "Bachelorette" finished filming. "Dear Rumor Mill, I am not dating anyone. Far too busy with work right now to even think about it. Go Giants. Out," Flajnik wrote on his Twitter.
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert