Video: John Stamos Shares Tender Moments in Bed With Bob Saget
John Stamos is sharing his bedroom techniques in a new NSFW video for CollegeHumor.com. Wearing only a wifebeater and boxer shorts, the Dr. Carl Howell of "Glee" gives tips to other men on how to succeed in cuddling, and gets the help of his "Full House" co-star, Bob Saget, to demonstrate them.
In the opening of the clip, the 47-year-old describes himself as "one of the most handsome men you could think of off the top of your head." He goes on to say, "Being a noted Lothario, people often ask me for sex advice, but guys, if you truly want to win over a woman the real key is the cuddle. So as my gift to you, here are the techniques of my patented Stamos Cuddlefest."
The ex-husband of Rebecca Romijn then begins to lay down some of his signature techniques that include "Stamos Soother", "Stamos Scalper", "Stamos Spoonful" and "Stamos S'Touching". For each instructional phase, he is joined by Saget. One, in particular, sees the two men giving each other nose nuzzles and butterfly kisses.
During his tutorial, Stamos also heeds a warning about one potential danger of cuddling. "Be careful not to let your arms get trapped beneath your special gal, this is worse than death," he emphasizes. At the end, he promises, "With the right affection and tenderness my Cuddlefest guarantees that your woman will stay most cozy."
More John Stamos News
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami