Video: John Stamos Shares Tender Moments in Bed With Bob Saget
John Stamos is sharing his bedroom techniques in a new NSFW video for CollegeHumor.com. Wearing only a wifebeater and boxer shorts, the Dr. Carl Howell of "Glee" gives tips to other men on how to succeed in cuddling, and gets the help of his "Full House" co-star, Bob Saget, to demonstrate them.
In the opening of the clip, the 47-year-old describes himself as "one of the most handsome men you could think of off the top of your head." He goes on to say, "Being a noted Lothario, people often ask me for sex advice, but guys, if you truly want to win over a woman the real key is the cuddle. So as my gift to you, here are the techniques of my patented Stamos Cuddlefest."
The ex-husband of Rebecca Romijn then begins to lay down some of his signature techniques that include "Stamos Soother", "Stamos Scalper", "Stamos Spoonful" and "Stamos S'Touching". For each instructional phase, he is joined by Saget. One, in particular, sees the two men giving each other nose nuzzles and butterfly kisses.
During his tutorial, Stamos also heeds a warning about one potential danger of cuddling. "Be careful not to let your arms get trapped beneath your special gal, this is worse than death," he emphasizes. At the end, he promises, "With the right affection and tenderness my Cuddlefest guarantees that your woman will stay most cozy."
- Comic-Con: 'Once Upon a Time' Season 7 Gets October Premiere Date
- Watch John Boyega Pilot a Jaeger in 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Teaser Promo
- 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Official Title and Teaser Are Unveiled
- Comic-Con: 'Teen Wolf' Season 6B Debuts New Trailer, Dylan O'Brien Makes Surprise Panelist
- Comic-Con: 'Stargate' Is Revived With Prequel Series on Digital Platform
- Linkin Park Releases 'Talking to Myself' Video Before Reports of Chester Bennington's Death - Watch
- Braless Ariel Winter Flaunts Major Sideboob in Barely-There Top
- Comic-Con: 'Marvel's Inhumans' Trailer Shows Medusa's Power and Ellen Woglom's Mystery Character