Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Get Immortalized in the Nude
Teen couple Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have gone naked in the name of art. Controversial sculptor Daniel Edwards has created a bronze metallic statue of the twosome almost entirely nude with only a Canadian Maple Leaf and a Texas Lone Star covering their intimate parts.
Titled "Justin and Selena as One", the life size portrait presents the "Baby" hitmaker and his songstress girlfriend as a 21st Century Adam and Eve. To be unveiled at Dallas' New Fine Arts, it features them conjoined at the torso with Selena appearing to lead Justin toward "Eden". In front of them are a Canada goose and Texas armadillo.
Of the statue, Daniel said in the press release, "The portrait represents both Canadian exceptionalism and Texas-American exceptionalism, but I believe Justin and Selena would ultimately choose Canada for their Garden of Eden, because Canada's Medicare and AAA credit rating make it easier for young couples who may find themselves in the family way."
Spokesman Cory Allen also stated, "Justin and Selena joined together, symbolizes the great harmony between neighboring countries Canada and The United States. Countries like North Korea and South Korea could learn from our example. It would be nice to exhibit this portrait in the areas of the world where tensions are high between countries that share borders."
Daniel is the sculptor known for his controversial works that include a statue of Britney Spears giving birth, Hillary Clinton topless, Suri Cruise's poop and Paris Hilton's insides. Justin and Selena aren't the first celebrity couple he has sculpted. In 2009, he made a statue of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie in a lovers' embrace titled simply "Brangelina".
More Justin Bieber News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama