E! to Air Four-Hour Special of Kim Kardashian's Wedding
E! is not going to miss the chance to document the special day of its reality star Kim Kardashian. The network has announced a four-hour special titled "Kim's Fairytale Wedding: A Kardashian Event" which will present behind-the-scenes look at the preparation for Kim and Kris Humphries' nuptials.
Divided into two parts, the special will be broadcast on Sunday, October 9 at 8 P.M. ET and continue the following day at 9 P.M. ET. It will follow the couple from the "lavish wedding planning to the fabulous parties" leading to the wedding day which is set to take place on August 20 in Montecito, California.
Kim, who stars on E!'s "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" and "Kourtney and Kim Take New York", got engaged to NBA player Kris in May this year after he proposed to her with 20.5-carat Lorrain Schwartz diamond ring. The 30-year-old socialite will wear a dress designed by Vera Wang.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked