E! to Air Four-Hour Special of Kim Kardashian's Wedding
E! is not going to miss the chance to document the special day of its reality star Kim Kardashian. The network has announced a four-hour special titled "Kim's Fairytale Wedding: A Kardashian Event" which will present behind-the-scenes look at the preparation for Kim and Kris Humphries' nuptials.
Divided into two parts, the special will be broadcast on Sunday, October 9 at 8 P.M. ET and continue the following day at 9 P.M. ET. It will follow the couple from the "lavish wedding planning to the fabulous parties" leading to the wedding day which is set to take place on August 20 in Montecito, California.
Kim, who stars on E!'s "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" and "Kourtney and Kim Take New York", got engaged to NBA player Kris in May this year after he proposed to her with 20.5-carat Lorrain Schwartz diamond ring. The 30-year-old socialite will wear a dress designed by Vera Wang.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower