E! to Air Four-Hour Special of Kim Kardashian's Wedding
E! is not going to miss the chance to document the special day of its reality star Kim Kardashian. The network has announced a four-hour special titled "Kim's Fairytale Wedding: A Kardashian Event" which will present behind-the-scenes look at the preparation for Kim and Kris Humphries' nuptials.
Divided into two parts, the special will be broadcast on Sunday, October 9 at 8 P.M. ET and continue the following day at 9 P.M. ET. It will follow the couple from the "lavish wedding planning to the fabulous parties" leading to the wedding day which is set to take place on August 20 in Montecito, California.
Kim, who stars on E!'s "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" and "Kourtney and Kim Take New York", got engaged to NBA player Kris in May this year after he proposed to her with 20.5-carat Lorrain Schwartz diamond ring. The 30-year-old socialite will wear a dress designed by Vera Wang.
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris