E! to Air Four-Hour Special of Kim Kardashian's Wedding
E! is not going to miss the chance to document the special day of its reality star Kim Kardashian. The network has announced a four-hour special titled "Kim's Fairytale Wedding: A Kardashian Event" which will present behind-the-scenes look at the preparation for Kim and Kris Humphries' nuptials.
Divided into two parts, the special will be broadcast on Sunday, October 9 at 8 P.M. ET and continue the following day at 9 P.M. ET. It will follow the couple from the "lavish wedding planning to the fabulous parties" leading to the wedding day which is set to take place on August 20 in Montecito, California.
Kim, who stars on E!'s "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" and "Kourtney and Kim Take New York", got engaged to NBA player Kris in May this year after he proposed to her with 20.5-carat Lorrain Schwartz diamond ring. The 30-year-old socialite will wear a dress designed by Vera Wang.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri