E! to Air Four-Hour Special of Kim Kardashian's Wedding
E! is not going to miss the chance to document the special day of its reality star Kim Kardashian. The network has announced a four-hour special titled "Kim's Fairytale Wedding: A Kardashian Event" which will present behind-the-scenes look at the preparation for Kim and Kris Humphries' nuptials.
Divided into two parts, the special will be broadcast on Sunday, October 9 at 8 P.M. ET and continue the following day at 9 P.M. ET. It will follow the couple from the "lavish wedding planning to the fabulous parties" leading to the wedding day which is set to take place on August 20 in Montecito, California.
Kim, who stars on E!'s "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" and "Kourtney and Kim Take New York", got engaged to NBA player Kris in May this year after he proposed to her with 20.5-carat Lorrain Schwartz diamond ring. The 30-year-old socialite will wear a dress designed by Vera Wang.
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7