Sean Kingston Starts Recording New Song for December Release
Now that he's healthy and in a good shape, Sean Kingston is ready to get back to the studio and craft a new tune. In a recent interview with MTV, the reggae fusion singer said he has gone to Los Angeles to record a new material and hopes to release it by the end of this year.
Beside eying to release new song in December, Kingston also plans to make a live performance in some "spot dates." He was first seen making his return to the stage at Britney Spears' concert by making a duet with his "Letting Go (Dutty Love)" collaborator Nicki Minaj.
On the same occasion, the "Beautiful Girl" hitmaker also shared his dream that "five years from now" he wants to be a mogul like Jay-Z. "What I want is more production and writing and give other artists time to shine." he gushed.
As for now, his main focus, besides music, "is to get healthy as far as what my ideal weight has to be for my height." Despite the near accident which sent him to hospital and made him lost weight, he won't give up jet skiing. "I have to overcome my fear. It wasn't the jet ski, it was not knowing the area," he reasoned.
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'
- Gigi Hadid Blames Meds for Skinnier Figure, Announces Social Media Break Over the Holidays
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt While Celebrating Birthday With Meek Mill
- 'La La Land' and 'Arrival' Among AFI's Top Ten Movies of 2016
- Donald Trump Is Still Involved in 'The Apprentice' After All
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson