Video: Sean Kingston Back on Stage Singing With Nicki Minaj
Sean Kingston took to one of Britney Spears' "Femme Fatale" concerts to make his first live performance since being involved in a life-threatening jet-ski accident last May. He performed with Nicki Minaj in "Letting Go (Dutty Love)".
"Feels good to be baccck on stage!!!... i got a big surprise coming up for my fans real soon!!.. DUTTY!.. me and @nickiminaj was swaggin lol," he tweeted. "Im alive.. stonger and better then EVER!!.. now im bout to drop these hits on yall hahahaha IM BACKK!!!!!"
Sean Kingston was rushed to Jackson Memorial Hospital in a critical condition after crashing his jet ski into a bridge connecting Palm Island to the MacArthur Causeway. He arrived in the hospital with water in his lungs, a broken jaw, and a fractured wrist. He was discharged from the facility on Tuesday, June 21.
He was first spotted getting back to work earlier this month when filming a music video for Iyaz's single "Pretty Girls" in Miami. During the video shoot, he was joined by Soulja Boy and Travis McCoy. "The LORD BLESSED ME with a 2nd chance at life... and ima cherish it... trust me watch the takeover," he wrote on Twitter back then.
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction
- Winona Ryder Defends Ex Johnny Depp Against Amber Heard's Abuse Allegations
- 'Star Trek Beyond' New Trailer: Captain Kirk Makes His Last Report
- Tyrese Gibson Confirms Return to 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Chris Brown Sued by Suge Knight Over 2014 Club Shooting. What's Breezy's Fault?
- Taylor Swift Tells Her Friends She's 'in Love' With Tom Hiddleston as Couple Enjoy Roman Holiday