Video: Sean Kingston Back on Stage Singing With Nicki Minaj
Sean Kingston took to one of Britney Spears' "Femme Fatale" concerts to make his first live performance since being involved in a life-threatening jet-ski accident last May. He performed with Nicki Minaj in "Letting Go (Dutty Love)".
"Feels good to be baccck on stage!!!... i got a big surprise coming up for my fans real soon!!.. DUTTY!.. me and @nickiminaj was swaggin lol," he tweeted. "Im alive.. stonger and better then EVER!!.. now im bout to drop these hits on yall hahahaha IM BACKK!!!!!"
Sean Kingston was rushed to Jackson Memorial Hospital in a critical condition after crashing his jet ski into a bridge connecting Palm Island to the MacArthur Causeway. He arrived in the hospital with water in his lungs, a broken jaw, and a fractured wrist. He was discharged from the facility on Tuesday, June 21.
He was first spotted getting back to work earlier this month when filming a music video for Iyaz's single "Pretty Girls" in Miami. During the video shoot, he was joined by Soulja Boy and Travis McCoy. "The LORD BLESSED ME with a 2nd chance at life... and ima cherish it... trust me watch the takeover," he wrote on Twitter back then.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'