Video: Sean Kingston Back on Stage Singing With Nicki Minaj
Sean Kingston took to one of Britney Spears' "Femme Fatale" concerts to make his first live performance since being involved in a life-threatening jet-ski accident last May. He performed with Nicki Minaj in "Letting Go (Dutty Love)".
"Feels good to be baccck on stage!!!... i got a big surprise coming up for my fans real soon!!.. DUTTY!.. me and @nickiminaj was swaggin lol," he tweeted. "Im alive.. stonger and better then EVER!!.. now im bout to drop these hits on yall hahahaha IM BACKK!!!!!"
Sean Kingston was rushed to Jackson Memorial Hospital in a critical condition after crashing his jet ski into a bridge connecting Palm Island to the MacArthur Causeway. He arrived in the hospital with water in his lungs, a broken jaw, and a fractured wrist. He was discharged from the facility on Tuesday, June 21.
He was first spotted getting back to work earlier this month when filming a music video for Iyaz's single "Pretty Girls" in Miami. During the video shoot, he was joined by Soulja Boy and Travis McCoy. "The LORD BLESSED ME with a 2nd chance at life... and ima cherish it... trust me watch the takeover," he wrote on Twitter back then.
More Sean Kingston News
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated