Video: Sean Kingston Back on Stage Singing With Nicki Minaj
Sean Kingston took to one of Britney Spears' "Femme Fatale" concerts to make his first live performance since being involved in a life-threatening jet-ski accident last May. He performed with Nicki Minaj in "Letting Go (Dutty Love)".
"Feels good to be baccck on stage!!!... i got a big surprise coming up for my fans real soon!!.. DUTTY!.. me and @nickiminaj was swaggin lol," he tweeted. "Im alive.. stonger and better then EVER!!.. now im bout to drop these hits on yall hahahaha IM BACKK!!!!!"
Sean Kingston was rushed to Jackson Memorial Hospital in a critical condition after crashing his jet ski into a bridge connecting Palm Island to the MacArthur Causeway. He arrived in the hospital with water in his lungs, a broken jaw, and a fractured wrist. He was discharged from the facility on Tuesday, June 21.
He was first spotted getting back to work earlier this month when filming a music video for Iyaz's single "Pretty Girls" in Miami. During the video shoot, he was joined by Soulja Boy and Travis McCoy. "The LORD BLESSED ME with a 2nd chance at life... and ima cherish it... trust me watch the takeover," he wrote on Twitter back then.
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors
- Bedroom Romp? Brandi Glanville and Boyfriend Pose Completely Naked in Bed in NSFW Selfie
- NBC Renews 'Days of Our Lives' for 52nd Season
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father