Official 'Twixt' Trailer Arrives, Unleashing the Horror and Ghosts
Francis Ford Coppola's upcoming horror thriller "Twixt" has got its first trailer. It opens with a narration from Tom Waits who explains the place where the story begins. "There was once upon a time, a town not far from the big city. A road ran through it but it was a town of those who wanted to be left alone," he said in a voiceover.
What comes next is the introduction of its character, Hal Baltimore. What drags him to the small town in the beginning and what makes him stay a little longer than what's supposed to be? A washed-up writer, he's meant to make a brief visit only for his tour book, but is soon drawn into the mystery of mass murder along with a wave of wooden-stake killings and dreams of ghosts.
The writer is played by Val Kilmer, while a mysterious young ghost named V who visits him in his dreams will be portrayed by Elle Fanning. The full story of how he is led to the truth of the mystery, and surprised to find that the ending has more to do with his own life than he could ever have anticipated, will be uncovered when the movie comes out sometime in 2012.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna