Official 'Twixt' Trailer Arrives, Unleashing the Horror and Ghosts
Francis Ford Coppola's upcoming horror thriller "Twixt" has got its first trailer. It opens with a narration from Tom Waits who explains the place where the story begins. "There was once upon a time, a town not far from the big city. A road ran through it but it was a town of those who wanted to be left alone," he said in a voiceover.
What comes next is the introduction of its character, Hal Baltimore. What drags him to the small town in the beginning and what makes him stay a little longer than what's supposed to be? A washed-up writer, he's meant to make a brief visit only for his tour book, but is soon drawn into the mystery of mass murder along with a wave of wooden-stake killings and dreams of ghosts.
The writer is played by Val Kilmer, while a mysterious young ghost named V who visits him in his dreams will be portrayed by Elle Fanning. The full story of how he is led to the truth of the mystery, and surprised to find that the ending has more to do with his own life than he could ever have anticipated, will be uncovered when the movie comes out sometime in 2012.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes