Jay-Z and Kanye West's Joint Tour Rescheduled
The joint tour of Jay-Z and Kanye West is going through major rescheduling. "The Throne" tour was due to start in Detroit on September 22 but now the first date is October 29 in Atlanta, GA. Some of the dates, nearly 20 of them, have been crossed out but no replacements have been announced.
Jay-Z recently has to shoot down rumors that he and Kanye are involved in a feud over the tour. The NY Post reported that they were "barely speaking to each other" because they wanted different things about the tour, with Kanye wanting a glitzy show and Jay-Z a basic performance.
To New York's Hot 97 FM, Jay-Z said, "I kinda want to spend a gazillion dollars. They got it backwards, but it's all good. I know that we're doing something right now. When I woke up to all that, I was like, 'Oh yeah, we must be really hot right now'."
Jay admitted that there were intense moments between them but they don't encourage them. "The people who have a problem with Kanye or myself are the people that are complacent in life. People don't like to be pushed. It's, like, annoying. It's a thing when people are pushing you to be greater, and we push each other to be greater," Jay-Z said.
The new dates:
- 10/29 Atlanta, GA - Philips Arena
- 10/30 Greensboro, NC - Greensboro Coliseum
- 11/01 Baltimore, MD - 1st Mariner Arena
- 11/02 Philadelphia, PA - Wells Fargo Center
- 11/03 Boston, MA - TD Garden
- 11/03 Washington, DC - Verizon Center
- 11/05-06 East Rutherford, NJ - Izod Center
- 11/23 Toronto, Ontario - Air Canada Center
- 11/26 Detroit, MI - Palace of Auburn Hills
- 12/01 Chicago, IL - United Center
- 12/05 Houston, TX - Toyota Center
- 12/06 Dallas, TX - American Airlines Center
- 12/09 Las Vegas, NV - MGM Grand Garden Arena
- 12/10 San Jose, CA - HP Pavilion
- 12/12 Los Angeles, CA - Staples Center
- 12/18 Vancouver, British Columbia - Rogers Arena
More Jay-Z News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3