Video: Justin Bieber Pulls Drive-Thru Pranks on Fast Food Chains
Justin Bieber has a little fun pranking fast food restaurants. The "Never Say Never" singer recently put up a video, which documents a series of his drive-thru pranks at Wendy's and Burger King, on his Twitter page with a caption that read, "looks like we should go #cone-ing. haha. #SWAG".
In the first part of the footage, the 17-year-old singer orders an ice cream cone and grabs it by the ice cream top before driving off. The second part, however, sees him buying a frosty from Wendy's. He then brings it to Burger King's drive-through and tries to return it, insisting he wasn't satisfied with the drink.
As for his last prank, the boyfriend of Selena Gomez once again does some "cone-ing". This time around, he grabs two ice cream cones at once, prompting his friend who sits on the passenger seat to caution him, "You're gonna hit the wall! You're drippin' all over the place." A short while later, the teen sensation is heard saying, "It's all over me, though."
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club