Video: Justin Bieber Pulls Drive-Thru Pranks on Fast Food Chains
Justin Bieber has a little fun pranking fast food restaurants. The "Never Say Never" singer recently put up a video, which documents a series of his drive-thru pranks at Wendy's and Burger King, on his Twitter page with a caption that read, "looks like we should go #cone-ing. haha. #SWAG".
In the first part of the footage, the 17-year-old singer orders an ice cream cone and grabs it by the ice cream top before driving off. The second part, however, sees him buying a frosty from Wendy's. He then brings it to Burger King's drive-through and tries to return it, insisting he wasn't satisfied with the drink.
As for his last prank, the boyfriend of Selena Gomez once again does some "cone-ing". This time around, he grabs two ice cream cones at once, prompting his friend who sits on the passenger seat to caution him, "You're gonna hit the wall! You're drippin' all over the place." A short while later, the teen sensation is heard saying, "It's all over me, though."
More Justin Bieber News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'