Video: Justin Bieber Pulls Drive-Thru Pranks on Fast Food Chains
Justin Bieber has a little fun pranking fast food restaurants. The "Never Say Never" singer recently put up a video, which documents a series of his drive-thru pranks at Wendy's and Burger King, on his Twitter page with a caption that read, "looks like we should go #cone-ing. haha. #SWAG".
In the first part of the footage, the 17-year-old singer orders an ice cream cone and grabs it by the ice cream top before driving off. The second part, however, sees him buying a frosty from Wendy's. He then brings it to Burger King's drive-through and tries to return it, insisting he wasn't satisfied with the drink.
As for his last prank, the boyfriend of Selena Gomez once again does some "cone-ing". This time around, he grabs two ice cream cones at once, prompting his friend who sits on the passenger seat to caution him, "You're gonna hit the wall! You're drippin' all over the place." A short while later, the teen sensation is heard saying, "It's all over me, though."
More Justin Bieber News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs