Video: Justin Bieber Pulls Drive-Thru Pranks on Fast Food Chains
Justin Bieber has a little fun pranking fast food restaurants. The "Never Say Never" singer recently put up a video, which documents a series of his drive-thru pranks at Wendy's and Burger King, on his Twitter page with a caption that read, "looks like we should go #cone-ing. haha. #SWAG".
In the first part of the footage, the 17-year-old singer orders an ice cream cone and grabs it by the ice cream top before driving off. The second part, however, sees him buying a frosty from Wendy's. He then brings it to Burger King's drive-through and tries to return it, insisting he wasn't satisfied with the drink.
As for his last prank, the boyfriend of Selena Gomez once again does some "cone-ing". This time around, he grabs two ice cream cones at once, prompting his friend who sits on the passenger seat to caution him, "You're gonna hit the wall! You're drippin' all over the place." A short while later, the teen sensation is heard saying, "It's all over me, though."
More Justin Bieber News
- Prince William and Prince Harry Regret Last Short Phone Call With Princess Diana
- Linkin Park Pays Tribute to Chester Bennington by Launching Suicide-Prevention Site
- Comic-Con: 'Stranger Things' First Season 2 Trailer Features Creepy Visions and Eleven's Return
- Nicki Minaj Finally Joins Snapchat, but She Has No Idea How to Use It!
- Scott Disick Insists He's 'Not Sex Addict,' but Does Admit to Having a 'Gargantuan Appetite' for Sex
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Trailer Teases Superman's Return and Green Lantern
- Jennifer Lopez Flaunts Hot Bod in Sheer Mini Dress When Celebrating Her Birthday With Alex Rodriguez
- Hilary Duff's L.A. Home Burglarized After She Shares Holiday Pics Online