Video: Justin Bieber Pulls Drive-Thru Pranks on Fast Food Chains
Justin Bieber has a little fun pranking fast food restaurants. The "Never Say Never" singer recently put up a video, which documents a series of his drive-thru pranks at Wendy's and Burger King, on his Twitter page with a caption that read, "looks like we should go #cone-ing. haha. #SWAG".
In the first part of the footage, the 17-year-old singer orders an ice cream cone and grabs it by the ice cream top before driving off. The second part, however, sees him buying a frosty from Wendy's. He then brings it to Burger King's drive-through and tries to return it, insisting he wasn't satisfied with the drink.
As for his last prank, the boyfriend of Selena Gomez once again does some "cone-ing". This time around, he grabs two ice cream cones at once, prompting his friend who sits on the passenger seat to caution him, "You're gonna hit the wall! You're drippin' all over the place." A short while later, the teen sensation is heard saying, "It's all over me, though."
More Justin Bieber News
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?