'Die Hard 5' May Head to Russia With John Moore as Director
Some plot details of upcoming action movie "Die Hard 5" have been unveiled. Penned by "The A-Team" screenwriter Skip Woods, the story of the Bruce Willis-starring film is said to be mainly set in Russia where Willis' John McClane and his son are drawn into "a conflict with local forces."
While the plot has been mapped, 20th Century Fox is still seeking a new director for the movie. Rumor has it, "Max Payne" helmer John Moore has been eyed to replace Noam Murro in the project. According to Twitch, Murro departed the film since he has another commitment, working on "300: Battle of Artemisia".
The first "Die Hard" flick was released back in 1988. Following its success, Fox created three more movies of this franchise, "Die Hard 2" (1990), "Die Hard with a Vengeance" (1995) and "Live Free or Die Hard" (2007). All four films revolve around protagonist character McClane, a New York City police detective who fights a group of terrorists in each installment.
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Intimate Weekend in Toronto