'Die Hard 5' May Head to Russia With John Moore as Director
Some plot details of upcoming action movie "Die Hard 5" have been unveiled. Penned by "The A-Team" screenwriter Skip Woods, the story of the Bruce Willis-starring film is said to be mainly set in Russia where Willis' John McClane and his son are drawn into "a conflict with local forces."
While the plot has been mapped, 20th Century Fox is still seeking a new director for the movie. Rumor has it, "Max Payne" helmer John Moore has been eyed to replace Noam Murro in the project. According to Twitch, Murro departed the film since he has another commitment, working on "300: Battle of Artemisia".
The first "Die Hard" flick was released back in 1988. Following its success, Fox created three more movies of this franchise, "Die Hard 2" (1990), "Die Hard with a Vengeance" (1995) and "Live Free or Die Hard" (2007). All four films revolve around protagonist character McClane, a New York City police detective who fights a group of terrorists in each installment.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist