'Die Hard 5' May Head to Russia With John Moore as Director
Some plot details of upcoming action movie "Die Hard 5" have been unveiled. Penned by "The A-Team" screenwriter Skip Woods, the story of the Bruce Willis-starring film is said to be mainly set in Russia where Willis' John McClane and his son are drawn into "a conflict with local forces."
While the plot has been mapped, 20th Century Fox is still seeking a new director for the movie. Rumor has it, "Max Payne" helmer John Moore has been eyed to replace Noam Murro in the project. According to Twitch, Murro departed the film since he has another commitment, working on "300: Battle of Artemisia".
The first "Die Hard" flick was released back in 1988. Following its success, Fox created three more movies of this franchise, "Die Hard 2" (1990), "Die Hard with a Vengeance" (1995) and "Live Free or Die Hard" (2007). All four films revolve around protagonist character McClane, a New York City police detective who fights a group of terrorists in each installment.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!