'Die Hard 5' May Head to Russia With John Moore as Director
Some plot details of upcoming action movie "Die Hard 5" have been unveiled. Penned by "The A-Team" screenwriter Skip Woods, the story of the Bruce Willis-starring film is said to be mainly set in Russia where Willis' John McClane and his son are drawn into "a conflict with local forces."
While the plot has been mapped, 20th Century Fox is still seeking a new director for the movie. Rumor has it, "Max Payne" helmer John Moore has been eyed to replace Noam Murro in the project. According to Twitch, Murro departed the film since he has another commitment, working on "300: Battle of Artemisia".
The first "Die Hard" flick was released back in 1988. Following its success, Fox created three more movies of this franchise, "Die Hard 2" (1990), "Die Hard with a Vengeance" (1995) and "Live Free or Die Hard" (2007). All four films revolve around protagonist character McClane, a New York City police detective who fights a group of terrorists in each installment.
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'