'Die Hard 5' May Head to Russia With John Moore as Director
Some plot details of upcoming action movie "Die Hard 5" have been unveiled. Penned by "The A-Team" screenwriter Skip Woods, the story of the Bruce Willis-starring film is said to be mainly set in Russia where Willis' John McClane and his son are drawn into "a conflict with local forces."
While the plot has been mapped, 20th Century Fox is still seeking a new director for the movie. Rumor has it, "Max Payne" helmer John Moore has been eyed to replace Noam Murro in the project. According to Twitch, Murro departed the film since he has another commitment, working on "300: Battle of Artemisia".
The first "Die Hard" flick was released back in 1988. Following its success, Fox created three more movies of this franchise, "Die Hard 2" (1990), "Die Hard with a Vengeance" (1995) and "Live Free or Die Hard" (2007). All four films revolve around protagonist character McClane, a New York City police detective who fights a group of terrorists in each installment.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers