Pictures From 'Dark Knight Rises' Fight and Jailbreak Scenes Emerge
"The Dark Knight Rises" has been busy filming since last week, and sneak peeks at the scenes recently shot were shared. Some on-set pictures see Christian Bale fighting Tom Hardy on the set flooded with fake snow. They were dressed in Batman and Bane costumes respectively.
Beside the fighting scene, a glimpse of the prison break filming was also available for peek in a photo obtained via SuperHeroHype. It features a bunch of prisoners marching on the street. They are holding up their guns in the air ready for making destructions. There is also footage which shows the explosion on the jail set.
On top of that, a witness said Anne Hathaway who is tapped to play Catwoman came to the set as well. Instead of rocking feline thief outfit, the onlooker said the "Alice in Wonderland" actress wore a prisoner uniform. Unfortunately, there was no picture to confirm the report.
Beside Bale, Hardy and Hathaway, two more actors Gary Oldman and Marion Cotillard were seen showing up on the set. Rumor has it, they were going to film a scene with Detective Jim Blake played by Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
Directed by Christopher Nolan, the action movie is going to be released in theaters across the United States in the summer of 2012.
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera