Report: Nicky Hilton Breaks Up With David Katzenberg
Another relationship bites the dust. Nicky Hilton and her long-term boyfriend David Katzenberg have reportedly ended their relationship. "They broke up quietly after four years together," a friend told New York Post.
The newspaper also quoted the source as saying, "The main reason was that they have been busy with their work schedules, and it has made it difficult to spend time together. Nicky has been back and forth traveling overseas a lot with her business. She has recently been in Asia promoting her jewelry line, and David is starting a new production company. Their schedules never seemed to match."
Nicky and David allegedly maintain the relationship friendly because "they have been friends since they were teenagers". Nicky is said seeking support from her sister Paris Hilton who also recently split from her boyfriend Cy Waits.
Representatives for Nicky and David declined to comment.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special