Report: Nicky Hilton Breaks Up With David Katzenberg
Another relationship bites the dust. Nicky Hilton and her long-term boyfriend David Katzenberg have reportedly ended their relationship. "They broke up quietly after four years together," a friend told New York Post.
The newspaper also quoted the source as saying, "The main reason was that they have been busy with their work schedules, and it has made it difficult to spend time together. Nicky has been back and forth traveling overseas a lot with her business. She has recently been in Asia promoting her jewelry line, and David is starting a new production company. Their schedules never seemed to match."
Nicky and David allegedly maintain the relationship friendly because "they have been friends since they were teenagers". Nicky is said seeking support from her sister Paris Hilton who also recently split from her boyfriend Cy Waits.
Representatives for Nicky and David declined to comment.
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale
- 'Toy Story 4' Release Date Delayed Again, 'The Incredibles 2' Moved Up
- Tom Cruise Secretly Romancing a British Woman and He's 'Serious' About It
- Kim Kardashian Concierge Says Robbers Didn't Want Her Jewelry. What Were They After, Then?
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music