Report: Nicky Hilton Breaks Up With David Katzenberg
Another relationship bites the dust. Nicky Hilton and her long-term boyfriend David Katzenberg have reportedly ended their relationship. "They broke up quietly after four years together," a friend told New York Post.
The newspaper also quoted the source as saying, "The main reason was that they have been busy with their work schedules, and it has made it difficult to spend time together. Nicky has been back and forth traveling overseas a lot with her business. She has recently been in Asia promoting her jewelry line, and David is starting a new production company. Their schedules never seemed to match."
Nicky and David allegedly maintain the relationship friendly because "they have been friends since they were teenagers". Nicky is said seeking support from her sister Paris Hilton who also recently split from her boyfriend Cy Waits.
Representatives for Nicky and David declined to comment.
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'Never Wanted Sex' Prior to Their Split
- Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery Crime Scene Photos Emerge
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Were Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle