Report: Nicky Hilton Breaks Up With David Katzenberg
Another relationship bites the dust. Nicky Hilton and her long-term boyfriend David Katzenberg have reportedly ended their relationship. "They broke up quietly after four years together," a friend told New York Post.
The newspaper also quoted the source as saying, "The main reason was that they have been busy with their work schedules, and it has made it difficult to spend time together. Nicky has been back and forth traveling overseas a lot with her business. She has recently been in Asia promoting her jewelry line, and David is starting a new production company. Their schedules never seemed to match."
Nicky and David allegedly maintain the relationship friendly because "they have been friends since they were teenagers". Nicky is said seeking support from her sister Paris Hilton who also recently split from her boyfriend Cy Waits.
Representatives for Nicky and David declined to comment.
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters