Report: Nicky Hilton Breaks Up With David Katzenberg
Another relationship bites the dust. Nicky Hilton and her long-term boyfriend David Katzenberg have reportedly ended their relationship. "They broke up quietly after four years together," a friend told New York Post.
The newspaper also quoted the source as saying, "The main reason was that they have been busy with their work schedules, and it has made it difficult to spend time together. Nicky has been back and forth traveling overseas a lot with her business. She has recently been in Asia promoting her jewelry line, and David is starting a new production company. Their schedules never seemed to match."
Nicky and David allegedly maintain the relationship friendly because "they have been friends since they were teenagers". Nicky is said seeking support from her sister Paris Hilton who also recently split from her boyfriend Cy Waits.
Representatives for Nicky and David declined to comment.
More Nicky Hilton News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'