Taylor Armstrong's 'Real Housewives' Co-Stars Aware of Her Spousal Abuse
Other stars on "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" are likely to be in the know about Taylor Armstrong's spousal abuse. According to TMZ, the 40-year-old had showed her castmate the bruises and other injuries she claimed to have been caused by her estranged husband long before she went public with her allegations.
Sources connected with production also informed the gossip site that Taylor was adamant about hiding her abusive marriage. Though so, it was said that executives from Bravo have witnessed Russell Armstrong's "aggressive" behavior toward the mother of one when attending an event.
Less than two weeks after filing for divorce from venture capitalist Russell, Taylor revealed about being her estranged husband's subject of abuse during their nearly six-year marriage. Speaking to PEOPLE on the matter, she shared, "I felt like I was dying inside. Now, there's some sense of peace."
In the interview, the reality star claimed 47-year-old Russell would curse and call her names whenever they had explosive arguments. She additionally alleged that her estranged husband would grab and shove her, pull her hair and throw objects. Russell himself denied the hair-pulling, but did admit he pushed her.
On her decision to get a divorce, Taylor said it was a hard one to make, especially when their 5-year-old daughter Kennedy was put into consideration. "I think I hurt for my daughter more than I do for myself," she explained. "It feels like a big loss that she's not going to grow up with both of her parents in the same house."
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!