Taylor Armstrong's 'Real Housewives' Co-Stars Aware of Her Spousal Abuse
Other stars on "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" are likely to be in the know about Taylor Armstrong's spousal abuse. According to TMZ, the 40-year-old had showed her castmate the bruises and other injuries she claimed to have been caused by her estranged husband long before she went public with her allegations.
Sources connected with production also informed the gossip site that Taylor was adamant about hiding her abusive marriage. Though so, it was said that executives from Bravo have witnessed Russell Armstrong's "aggressive" behavior toward the mother of one when attending an event.
Less than two weeks after filing for divorce from venture capitalist Russell, Taylor revealed about being her estranged husband's subject of abuse during their nearly six-year marriage. Speaking to PEOPLE on the matter, she shared, "I felt like I was dying inside. Now, there's some sense of peace."
In the interview, the reality star claimed 47-year-old Russell would curse and call her names whenever they had explosive arguments. She additionally alleged that her estranged husband would grab and shove her, pull her hair and throw objects. Russell himself denied the hair-pulling, but did admit he pushed her.
On her decision to get a divorce, Taylor said it was a hard one to make, especially when their 5-year-old daughter Kennedy was put into consideration. "I think I hurt for my daughter more than I do for myself," she explained. "It feels like a big loss that she's not going to grow up with both of her parents in the same house."
More The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy