Selma Blair Has Given Birth to Baby Boy
Selma Blair is officially a proud mother of a baby boy. The Liz Sherman of "Hellboy" gave birth to her first child with fashion designer boyfriend, Jason Bleick, on Monday, July 25, her representative has confirmed to PEOPLE. Weighed in at 7 lbs., 12 oz., the newborn is named Arthur Saint Bleick.
The 39-year-old actress has kept the sex of her baby a secret ever since she announced she was expecting in January. When met at the premiere of "Girls Talk" back in March, she told Access Hollywood, "I'm not going to say what [the sex] is yet." She then joked, "Hopefully, it's one or the other. Who knows these days!"
Selma met Jason when they worked together on his Los Angeles-based fashion company, Ever. The "Cruel Intentions" actress previously dated her "Kath & Kim" co-star Mikey Day from 2008 until 2010. She was once married to Ahmet Zappa. Her marriage lasted for two years with her filing for divorce in 2006.
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights
- Madonna Admits She's 'Difficult to Work With' in Promo for Showtime Special