Selma Blair Has Given Birth to Baby Boy
Selma Blair is officially a proud mother of a baby boy. The Liz Sherman of "Hellboy" gave birth to her first child with fashion designer boyfriend, Jason Bleick, on Monday, July 25, her representative has confirmed to PEOPLE. Weighed in at 7 lbs., 12 oz., the newborn is named Arthur Saint Bleick.
The 39-year-old actress has kept the sex of her baby a secret ever since she announced she was expecting in January. When met at the premiere of "Girls Talk" back in March, she told Access Hollywood, "I'm not going to say what [the sex] is yet." She then joked, "Hopefully, it's one or the other. Who knows these days!"
Selma met Jason when they worked together on his Los Angeles-based fashion company, Ever. The "Cruel Intentions" actress previously dated her "Kath & Kim" co-star Mikey Day from 2008 until 2010. She was once married to Ahmet Zappa. Her marriage lasted for two years with her filing for divorce in 2006.
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Was Drug-Tested for 'Tomb Raider'
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant