Selma Blair Has Given Birth to Baby Boy
Selma Blair is officially a proud mother of a baby boy. The Liz Sherman of "Hellboy" gave birth to her first child with fashion designer boyfriend, Jason Bleick, on Monday, July 25, her representative has confirmed to PEOPLE. Weighed in at 7 lbs., 12 oz., the newborn is named Arthur Saint Bleick.
The 39-year-old actress has kept the sex of her baby a secret ever since she announced she was expecting in January. When met at the premiere of "Girls Talk" back in March, she told Access Hollywood, "I'm not going to say what [the sex] is yet." She then joked, "Hopefully, it's one or the other. Who knows these days!"
Selma met Jason when they worked together on his Los Angeles-based fashion company, Ever. The "Cruel Intentions" actress previously dated her "Kath & Kim" co-star Mikey Day from 2008 until 2010. She was once married to Ahmet Zappa. Her marriage lasted for two years with her filing for divorce in 2006.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!