Selma Blair Has Given Birth to Baby Boy
Selma Blair is officially a proud mother of a baby boy. The Liz Sherman of "Hellboy" gave birth to her first child with fashion designer boyfriend, Jason Bleick, on Monday, July 25, her representative has confirmed to PEOPLE. Weighed in at 7 lbs., 12 oz., the newborn is named Arthur Saint Bleick.
The 39-year-old actress has kept the sex of her baby a secret ever since she announced she was expecting in January. When met at the premiere of "Girls Talk" back in March, she told Access Hollywood, "I'm not going to say what [the sex] is yet." She then joked, "Hopefully, it's one or the other. Who knows these days!"
Selma met Jason when they worked together on his Los Angeles-based fashion company, Ever. The "Cruel Intentions" actress previously dated her "Kath & Kim" co-star Mikey Day from 2008 until 2010. She was once married to Ahmet Zappa. Her marriage lasted for two years with her filing for divorce in 2006.
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role
- FOX Sets Fall Premiere Dates for 'The Orville', 'Empire' and More
- Miranda Lambert Enjoys Singing About Heartbreak After Split From Blake Shelton
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Cleavage in New Instagram Pics
- Does Rae Sremmurd Break Up? Swae Lee Tries 'to Steal All the Shine' From Slim Jimmy
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!