Selma Blair Has Given Birth to Baby Boy
Selma Blair is officially a proud mother of a baby boy. The Liz Sherman of "Hellboy" gave birth to her first child with fashion designer boyfriend, Jason Bleick, on Monday, July 25, her representative has confirmed to PEOPLE. Weighed in at 7 lbs., 12 oz., the newborn is named Arthur Saint Bleick.
The 39-year-old actress has kept the sex of her baby a secret ever since she announced she was expecting in January. When met at the premiere of "Girls Talk" back in March, she told Access Hollywood, "I'm not going to say what [the sex] is yet." She then joked, "Hopefully, it's one or the other. Who knows these days!"
Selma met Jason when they worked together on his Los Angeles-based fashion company, Ever. The "Cruel Intentions" actress previously dated her "Kath & Kim" co-star Mikey Day from 2008 until 2010. She was once married to Ahmet Zappa. Her marriage lasted for two years with her filing for divorce in 2006.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed