Ian Somerhalder Very Protective of Nina Dobrev at a Comic-Con 2011 Party
Ian Somerhalder was very protective of Nina Dobrev at this year's San Diego Comic-Con, Us Weekly reported. While the leading stars of "The Vampire Diaries" have yet to confirm their rumored romance, they were allegedly "inseparable" when attending the Maxim, FX and Fox Entertainment Party.
"When she went to the bathroom - and it appeared they were ready to leave - he waited patiently outside the restroom and smiled at her when she exited," a source dished on. "From there, they stood by the elevator and said goodbye to friends before heading to the Hilton Bayfront where they were seen heading to the hotel bar."
Rumor has it, Ian and Nina didn't only flaunt PDA at the Maxim bash. Another source claimed that the twosome were also seen making out and stroking each other's hair at the Camp Playboy party. The source said that 22-year-old Nina "kept playing with his hat and lifting it off his head to get his attention."
Ian and Nina have been rumored to have been dating for a while. The two were spotted partying at Coachella back in April and attending the White House Correspondents' dinner together in early May. Later the same month, the two were seen taking a stroll together in Paris, France with their arms around each other.
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Assassinating Donald Trump: 'Maybe It's Time'
- Khloe Kardashian Sizzling in Completely Sheer Bodysuit. Tempting Tristan Thompson?
- Chance the Rapper Apologizes to Dr. Dre for Degrading His Label
- Brad Pitt Wishes to Reconcile With Angelina Jolie Despite Messy Split
- Chris Brown Reveals He Tried to Have a Baby With Karrueche Tran
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role