Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Caught Strolling Arm-in-Arm in Paris
Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev have yet to publicly confirm their relationship, but they have been caught showing off their affection recently. On Tuesday, May 24, the leading stars of "The Vampire Diaries" were snapped taking a stroll together in Paris, France with their arms around each other.
For the Tuesday outing, 22-year-old Nina opted to wear Stuart Weitzman "Alex" wedges in Swamp. According to Us Weekly, the twosome were later seen dining at a local bar together. During their Parisian vacation, the pair also went to the Saint Germain des Pres. They reportedly brought along their mothers.
Earlier, 32-year-old Ian took to his Twitter to share with his followers, "Just got up, first day in Paris with no work must go play a bit,it's healthy:) Thank you for the warm welcome everyone here,its really amazing." Later that day, he wrote, "I need to disconnect a second,get some perspective &smell the roses despite all that is going in the world.Rest needed:)"
Ian and Nina have been rumored to have been dating for a while. The two were spotted partying at Coachella back in April. They were also spotted attending the White House Correspondents' dinner in early May. When asked about the dating rumor, Nina told the April issue of Teen Vogue, "We expected the rumors."
The Ally Shepherd of "The American Mall" elaborated her answer as explaining, "Like, if I wasn't dating Ian, I'd be dating Paul [Wesley]. A lot of people who work together end up dating, so it wouldn't be unusual, but I've never dated anyone I've worked with."
More Ian Somerhalder News
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'
- 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' Iconic Character Holly Golightly to Become a Merchandise Queen