Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Caught Strolling Arm-in-Arm in Paris
Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev have yet to publicly confirm their relationship, but they have been caught showing off their affection recently. On Tuesday, May 24, the leading stars of "The Vampire Diaries" were snapped taking a stroll together in Paris, France with their arms around each other.
For the Tuesday outing, 22-year-old Nina opted to wear Stuart Weitzman "Alex" wedges in Swamp. According to Us Weekly, the twosome were later seen dining at a local bar together. During their Parisian vacation, the pair also went to the Saint Germain des Pres. They reportedly brought along their mothers.
Earlier, 32-year-old Ian took to his Twitter to share with his followers, "Just got up, first day in Paris with no work must go play a bit,it's healthy:) Thank you for the warm welcome everyone here,its really amazing." Later that day, he wrote, "I need to disconnect a second,get some perspective &smell the roses despite all that is going in the world.Rest needed:)"
Ian and Nina have been rumored to have been dating for a while. The two were spotted partying at Coachella back in April. They were also spotted attending the White House Correspondents' dinner in early May. When asked about the dating rumor, Nina told the April issue of Teen Vogue, "We expected the rumors."
The Ally Shepherd of "The American Mall" elaborated her answer as explaining, "Like, if I wasn't dating Ian, I'd be dating Paul [Wesley]. A lot of people who work together end up dating, so it wouldn't be unusual, but I've never dated anyone I've worked with."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences