Lauryn Hill Gave Birth to Her Sixth Child in Difficult Labor
Lauryn Hill has given birth to her sixth child on Saturday, July 23 evening. According to some reports, it was not an easy delivery but the mother and the baby boy turned out to be okay.
"Mother and baby are fine," a source told BlackCelebKids.com. The singer and her family "had a little scare because the baby came out the womb with the umbilical cord wrapped around his neck. All is well now and everyone is happy."
Hill confirmed her pregnancy only last month. Her long-time partner Rohan Marley, who fathers her first five child, claimed that the latest is not his. He wrote on Twitter, stating that he is married to no one and he has no one expecting anything. However, he later said that his words were misconstrued.
A few weeks later in late June, Hill and Marley took their five kids out in NYC to see "Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark". The two appeared to be all smiles during the outing. However, it was reported last week that Marley, son of legend Bob Marley, has left Hill for Brazilian model Isabeli Fontana.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'