Lauryn Hill Gave Birth to Her Sixth Child in Difficult Labor
Lauryn Hill has given birth to her sixth child on Saturday, July 23 evening. According to some reports, it was not an easy delivery but the mother and the baby boy turned out to be okay.
"Mother and baby are fine," a source told BlackCelebKids.com. The singer and her family "had a little scare because the baby came out the womb with the umbilical cord wrapped around his neck. All is well now and everyone is happy."
Hill confirmed her pregnancy only last month. Her long-time partner Rohan Marley, who fathers her first five child, claimed that the latest is not his. He wrote on Twitter, stating that he is married to no one and he has no one expecting anything. However, he later said that his words were misconstrued.
A few weeks later in late June, Hill and Marley took their five kids out in NYC to see "Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark". The two appeared to be all smiles during the outing. However, it was reported last week that Marley, son of legend Bob Marley, has left Hill for Brazilian model Isabeli Fontana.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed