Lauryn Hill Gave Birth to Her Sixth Child in Difficult Labor
Lauryn Hill has given birth to her sixth child on Saturday, July 23 evening. According to some reports, it was not an easy delivery but the mother and the baby boy turned out to be okay.
"Mother and baby are fine," a source told BlackCelebKids.com. The singer and her family "had a little scare because the baby came out the womb with the umbilical cord wrapped around his neck. All is well now and everyone is happy."
Hill confirmed her pregnancy only last month. Her long-time partner Rohan Marley, who fathers her first five child, claimed that the latest is not his. He wrote on Twitter, stating that he is married to no one and he has no one expecting anything. However, he later said that his words were misconstrued.
A few weeks later in late June, Hill and Marley took their five kids out in NYC to see "Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark". The two appeared to be all smiles during the outing. However, it was reported last week that Marley, son of legend Bob Marley, has left Hill for Brazilian model Isabeli Fontana.
More Lauryn Hill News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special