Linked to Darren Criss, Demi Lovato Tweets She Loves Her Independence
Demi Lovato makes sure everyone is aware that she is still single and loving it. Shortly after she was hit with rumors that she was getting flirty with "Glee" actor Darren Criss, the "Skyscraper" songstress takes to her Twitter account to stress on her single status.
"Ladies and gentlement, and also BLOG SITES - I. AM. SINGLE," so tweeted the former star of "Sonny with a Chance" on Thursday night, July 21. Putting more emphasis in the same tweet, she added, "I'm not dating anyone. I'm loving my independence right now."
Demi was linked to Darren following an appearance at the HTC Status Social Launch Event last Tuesday night, July 19. The New York Daily News reported that the 18-year-old was seen being "so flirty" with the 24-year-old actor.
An insider claimed to have seen "lots of giggling and laughing" between Demi and Darren at the event before the twosome exchanged phone numbers. It was also alleged that the former girlfriend of Joe Jonas took a photo with the actor on her phone.
Before being rumored with Darren, Demi cleared up speculations that she had quietly dating Ryan Phillippe. When asked about the truth behind the rumors at the HTC event, she quickly replied, "No. It's all random stuff." She noted, "Right now I'm taking my music very seriously and I'm just focusing on that."
More Demi Lovato News
- NBC Renews 'Days of Our Lives' for 52nd Season
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father
- New 'Alien: Covenant' Photo Confirms James Franco's Casting
- Beyonce and Jay-Z 'Are in the Best Place in Their Marriage'