Demi Lovato Clears Up Ryan Phillippe Dating Rumors
Demi Lovato is not quietly dating Ryan Phillippe. It was reported recently that the former "Sonny with a Chance" star has secretly hooked up with "The Lincoln Lawyer" actor, but the songstress herself has made use of her first red carpet appearance in over a year to clear up the rumors.
Asked about the truth behind the swirling speculations, Demi told OK! magazine, "No. It's all random stuff." Insisting that she is still single, the 18-year-old stated that she has other things in mind than romance. "Right now I'm taking my music very seriously and I'm just focusing on that," she stressed.
The "Skyscraper" singer looked glowing on Tuesday (July 19) night event as she hit the green carpet in a black mini dress by BCBG Max Azria. In an interview with Hollywood Life, she spoke about being back on the scene. "I feel really good," she admitted. "This is my first red carpet event in over a year, so it's kind of nerve-wrecking a little bit."
Still, the "Camp Rock" actress added, "But I'm more relaxed this time around and I'm not as stressed and [I'm not] freaking out, like 'How do I look?' I'm like what you see is what you get! So I'm having fun." After the bash, she tweeted, "Had such a fun night tonight with my girls at the HTC Status event. So good seeing @JoJoistheway.. Such a cool chick, real talk!"
More Demi Lovato News
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says
- Joe Biden to Guest Star on 'Law and Order: SVU'. Get the First Look
- Listen to Pink and Kenny Chesney's New Song 'Setting the World on Fire'
- Lindsay Lohan Isn't Pregnant, Close Friend Hofit Golan Confirms
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Already Planning for Third Baby
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album