Demi Lovato Clears Up Ryan Phillippe Dating Rumors
Demi Lovato is not quietly dating Ryan Phillippe. It was reported recently that the former "Sonny with a Chance" star has secretly hooked up with "The Lincoln Lawyer" actor, but the songstress herself has made use of her first red carpet appearance in over a year to clear up the rumors.
Asked about the truth behind the swirling speculations, Demi told OK! magazine, "No. It's all random stuff." Insisting that she is still single, the 18-year-old stated that she has other things in mind than romance. "Right now I'm taking my music very seriously and I'm just focusing on that," she stressed.
The "Skyscraper" singer looked glowing on Tuesday (July 19) night event as she hit the green carpet in a black mini dress by BCBG Max Azria. In an interview with Hollywood Life, she spoke about being back on the scene. "I feel really good," she admitted. "This is my first red carpet event in over a year, so it's kind of nerve-wrecking a little bit."
Still, the "Camp Rock" actress added, "But I'm more relaxed this time around and I'm not as stressed and [I'm not] freaking out, like 'How do I look?' I'm like what you see is what you get! So I'm having fun." After the bash, she tweeted, "Had such a fun night tonight with my girls at the HTC Status event. So good seeing @JoJoistheway.. Such a cool chick, real talk!"
More Demi Lovato News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics