Demi Lovato Clears Up Ryan Phillippe Dating Rumors
Demi Lovato is not quietly dating Ryan Phillippe. It was reported recently that the former "Sonny with a Chance" star has secretly hooked up with "The Lincoln Lawyer" actor, but the songstress herself has made use of her first red carpet appearance in over a year to clear up the rumors.
Asked about the truth behind the swirling speculations, Demi told OK! magazine, "No. It's all random stuff." Insisting that she is still single, the 18-year-old stated that she has other things in mind than romance. "Right now I'm taking my music very seriously and I'm just focusing on that," she stressed.
The "Skyscraper" singer looked glowing on Tuesday (July 19) night event as she hit the green carpet in a black mini dress by BCBG Max Azria. In an interview with Hollywood Life, she spoke about being back on the scene. "I feel really good," she admitted. "This is my first red carpet event in over a year, so it's kind of nerve-wrecking a little bit."
Still, the "Camp Rock" actress added, "But I'm more relaxed this time around and I'm not as stressed and [I'm not] freaking out, like 'How do I look?' I'm like what you see is what you get! So I'm having fun." After the bash, she tweeted, "Had such a fun night tonight with my girls at the HTC Status event. So good seeing @JoJoistheway.. Such a cool chick, real talk!"
More Demi Lovato News
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2