Cher Confirms Lady GaGa Duet in 'Greatest Thing'
Initially recording her new song "Greatest Thing" as a solo track, Cher will now have it turned into a duet with Lady GaGa. The "Burlesque" songstress recently tweeted, "Can't wait till GaGa puts her Voice on 'The Greatest Thing' SHE WILL ROCK IT SO FKNG HARD!"
The "Greatest Thing" reportedly is a song the Mother Monster wrote a long ago but never used. The track is given to Cher as a material for her comeback album, and has been recorded by the 65-year-old singer with RedOne earlier this month.
At that time, Cher said the song is not a duet. However, she's completely open to the idea of hooking up with GaGa. "Who knows ? I Did Hold her 'Meat Purse' haha!" she recalled moment when she met the Mother Monster at 2010 MTV Video Music Awards last summer. "One can wish! It's one of her songs & she & Redone gave it to me 4 my cd !"
GaGa did answer Cher's tweets by revealing her own desire to collaborate with the music vet. "Maybe a remix duet for the gays? You truly are 'the greatest thing to me'," wrote the outspoken singer who is well known as an avid supporter for LGBT community.
More Cher News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie