Cher Confirms Lady GaGa Duet in 'Greatest Thing'
Initially recording her new song "Greatest Thing" as a solo track, Cher will now have it turned into a duet with Lady GaGa. The "Burlesque" songstress recently tweeted, "Can't wait till GaGa puts her Voice on 'The Greatest Thing' SHE WILL ROCK IT SO FKNG HARD!"
The "Greatest Thing" reportedly is a song the Mother Monster wrote a long ago but never used. The track is given to Cher as a material for her comeback album, and has been recorded by the 65-year-old singer with RedOne earlier this month.
At that time, Cher said the song is not a duet. However, she's completely open to the idea of hooking up with GaGa. "Who knows ? I Did Hold her 'Meat Purse' haha!" she recalled moment when she met the Mother Monster at 2010 MTV Video Music Awards last summer. "One can wish! It's one of her songs & she & Redone gave it to me 4 my cd !"
GaGa did answer Cher's tweets by revealing her own desire to collaborate with the music vet. "Maybe a remix duet for the gays? You truly are 'the greatest thing to me'," wrote the outspoken singer who is well known as an avid supporter for LGBT community.
More Cher News
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian Is Expecting Baby No. 4 With Scott Disick