Cher Thanks Lady GaGa for Giving Her 'Greatest Thing' to Record
Cher has got a song from Lady GaGa, and she couldn't be more grateful for that. The "Burlesque" songstress has teamed up with powerhouse producer RedOne in the studio, and she shared to her Twitter followers that the recording process is done.
"Just walked in from studio ! I Finished 1st track on new cd &........GAGA 'YOU ARE THE GREATEST THING TO ME," Cher tweeted on Thursday, July 14. Before her fans made assumption that it was a duet, she posted another note, "It's not a duet !"
However, she didn't rule out idea of hooking up with GaGa. "Who knows ? I Did Hold her 'Meat Purse' haha!" she recalled moment when she met the Mother Monster at 2010 MTV Video Music Awards last summer. "One can wish! It's one of her songs & she & Redone gave it to me 4 my cd !"
Cher furthermore pointed out, "Wait ! I would love duet with GaGa, but She Gave Me GREAT Song & I'm beyond Grateful!!!! It's called 'The Greatest Thing'." She added, "No Where have I said that GaGa & I r Doing a duet ! Would I love it ? Of Course !!! If I hear something you'll b the 1st to know !"
A few hours later, GaGa answered Cher's series of tweets on her own page. The outspoken singer who is well known as an avid supporter for LGBT community, wrote, "Maybe a remix duet for the gays? You truly are 'the greatest thing to me'."
Written by GaGa, the "Greatest Thing" reportedly is an old song which the outlandish singer never used. The track is given to Cher as a material for her comeback album. An audio stream which claimed to be a demo of GaGa singing the song has surfaced for listening pleasure.
More Cher News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame