Cher Thanks Lady GaGa for Giving Her 'Greatest Thing' to Record
Cher has got a song from Lady GaGa, and she couldn't be more grateful for that. The "Burlesque" songstress has teamed up with powerhouse producer RedOne in the studio, and she shared to her Twitter followers that the recording process is done.
"Just walked in from studio ! I Finished 1st track on new cd &........GAGA 'YOU ARE THE GREATEST THING TO ME," Cher tweeted on Thursday, July 14. Before her fans made assumption that it was a duet, she posted another note, "It's not a duet !"
However, she didn't rule out idea of hooking up with GaGa. "Who knows ? I Did Hold her 'Meat Purse' haha!" she recalled moment when she met the Mother Monster at 2010 MTV Video Music Awards last summer. "One can wish! It's one of her songs & she & Redone gave it to me 4 my cd !"
Cher furthermore pointed out, "Wait ! I would love duet with GaGa, but She Gave Me GREAT Song & I'm beyond Grateful!!!! It's called 'The Greatest Thing'." She added, "No Where have I said that GaGa & I r Doing a duet ! Would I love it ? Of Course !!! If I hear something you'll b the 1st to know !"
A few hours later, GaGa answered Cher's series of tweets on her own page. The outspoken singer who is well known as an avid supporter for LGBT community, wrote, "Maybe a remix duet for the gays? You truly are 'the greatest thing to me'."
Written by GaGa, the "Greatest Thing" reportedly is an old song which the outlandish singer never used. The track is given to Cher as a material for her comeback album. An audio stream which claimed to be a demo of GaGa singing the song has surfaced for listening pleasure.
More Cher News
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'