Watch Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake Do 'History of Rap Part 2'
Justin Timberlake, who has been making promotional appearances for "Friends with Benefits", visited "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" to continue "History of Rap" with the show's host. Justin first played it coy, telling the audience "It's not going to happen. We can't do it again" when they asked for a reprise of 2010 "History of Rap". But then both of them ascended to the stage and started rapping.
Justin and Jimmy opened the 5 minute performance with Kurtis Blow's "The Breaks" and moved on to Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five's "The Message", dancing the robot to the latter. They belted out as well Public Enemy's "Bring the Noise", Rob Base and DJ EZ Rock's "It Takes Two", Salt n' Pepa's "Push It" and stopped mid-track at Vanilla Ice's "Ice Ice Baby".
They continued the show with Black Sheep's "The Choice Is Yours", hopping through the years up to Nelly's "Hot in Here" and 50 Cent's "In Da Club". The famous dance of Outkast's "Hey Ya" was followed by Lil Wayne's "A Milli" and DJ Khaled's "All I Do Is Win" who are both in auto-tune.
The duo paid tribute to Cali Swag District's "Teach Me How to Dougie" and Jimmy got too far into the character at Rick Ross' "Blowing Money Fast". Justin pulled his partner off the camera and said, "Jimmy, Jimmy, stop ... why do you always do that?" The performance was closed with Biz Markie's "Just a Friend" which chorus involved the vocal of studio audience.
- Kim Kardashian Shares How Paris Robbery Has Changed Her Life
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'
- Scott Disick Once Asked Kourtney to Marry Him With a Ring but They 'Never Spoke About It Again'
- Hailee Steinfeld Releases EDM-Tinged Song 'Most Girls' in Full
- New 'Gotham' Photo Sparks Speculation That Barbara Is Harley Quinn
- 'America's Got Talent' Books Laverne Cox as Guest Judge for Season 12