Watch Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake Do 'History of Rap Part 2'
Justin Timberlake, who has been making promotional appearances for "Friends with Benefits", visited "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" to continue "History of Rap" with the show's host. Justin first played it coy, telling the audience "It's not going to happen. We can't do it again" when they asked for a reprise of 2010 "History of Rap". But then both of them ascended to the stage and started rapping.
Justin and Jimmy opened the 5 minute performance with Kurtis Blow's "The Breaks" and moved on to Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five's "The Message", dancing the robot to the latter. They belted out as well Public Enemy's "Bring the Noise", Rob Base and DJ EZ Rock's "It Takes Two", Salt n' Pepa's "Push It" and stopped mid-track at Vanilla Ice's "Ice Ice Baby".
They continued the show with Black Sheep's "The Choice Is Yours", hopping through the years up to Nelly's "Hot in Here" and 50 Cent's "In Da Club". The famous dance of Outkast's "Hey Ya" was followed by Lil Wayne's "A Milli" and DJ Khaled's "All I Do Is Win" who are both in auto-tune.
The duo paid tribute to Cali Swag District's "Teach Me How to Dougie" and Jimmy got too far into the character at Rick Ross' "Blowing Money Fast". Justin pulled his partner off the camera and said, "Jimmy, Jimmy, stop ... why do you always do that?" The performance was closed with Biz Markie's "Just a Friend" which chorus involved the vocal of studio audience.
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser