Watch Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake Do 'History of Rap Part 2'
Justin Timberlake, who has been making promotional appearances for "Friends with Benefits", visited "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" to continue "History of Rap" with the show's host. Justin first played it coy, telling the audience "It's not going to happen. We can't do it again" when they asked for a reprise of 2010 "History of Rap". But then both of them ascended to the stage and started rapping.
Justin and Jimmy opened the 5 minute performance with Kurtis Blow's "The Breaks" and moved on to Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five's "The Message", dancing the robot to the latter. They belted out as well Public Enemy's "Bring the Noise", Rob Base and DJ EZ Rock's "It Takes Two", Salt n' Pepa's "Push It" and stopped mid-track at Vanilla Ice's "Ice Ice Baby".
They continued the show with Black Sheep's "The Choice Is Yours", hopping through the years up to Nelly's "Hot in Here" and 50 Cent's "In Da Club". The famous dance of Outkast's "Hey Ya" was followed by Lil Wayne's "A Milli" and DJ Khaled's "All I Do Is Win" who are both in auto-tune.
The duo paid tribute to Cali Swag District's "Teach Me How to Dougie" and Jimmy got too far into the character at Rick Ross' "Blowing Money Fast". Justin pulled his partner off the camera and said, "Jimmy, Jimmy, stop ... why do you always do that?" The performance was closed with Biz Markie's "Just a Friend" which chorus involved the vocal of studio audience.
- Bella Thorne Gets Nipple Piercing, Shares Naked Photo
- Is Drake Cheating on J.Lo With This Porn Star in Amsterdam?
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci