Wedding Photos of Teen Bride Courtney Stodden Come Out
After offering their side of the story, teen bride Courtney Alexis Stodden and her husband, Doug Hutchison, are giving the world a look at their wedding through a series of pictures. Coming out via E! News, the photos capture moments from their Las Vegas ceremony back in May.
One of the shots displays Courtney holding hands with Doug before who seems to be Reverend Douglas Gilbert, while another one sees the 51-year-old "Lost" actor carrying his 16-year-old wife. In one other photo, the newlyweds are snapped locking lips near Chapel of the Flowers sign. Other images share private pictures of the two in their home.
Less than a week after their "Good Morning America" interview, Courtney and Doug made an appearance on the "Father Albert Show". Speaking about their controversial union, Doug tells host Albert Cutie, "God connects us. When you meet that someone you love, there's something inside that's leading you towards that person."
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'
- 'Rogue One': Meet C2-B5, New Imperial Droid That Looks Like R2-D2
- Johnny Depp Reconnects With Kate Moss Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Kylie Jenner Surprises Tyga With $300,000 Bentley After His Ferrari Got 'Repossessed'
- Lady GaGa Teases 'Perfect Illusion' Music Video
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free