Wedding Photos of Teen Bride Courtney Stodden Come Out
After offering their side of the story, teen bride Courtney Alexis Stodden and her husband, Doug Hutchison, are giving the world a look at their wedding through a series of pictures. Coming out via E! News, the photos capture moments from their Las Vegas ceremony back in May.
One of the shots displays Courtney holding hands with Doug before who seems to be Reverend Douglas Gilbert, while another one sees the 51-year-old "Lost" actor carrying his 16-year-old wife. In one other photo, the newlyweds are snapped locking lips near Chapel of the Flowers sign. Other images share private pictures of the two in their home.
Less than a week after their "Good Morning America" interview, Courtney and Doug made an appearance on the "Father Albert Show". Speaking about their controversial union, Doug tells host Albert Cutie, "God connects us. When you meet that someone you love, there's something inside that's leading you towards that person."
More Doug Hutchison News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake