Wedding Photos of Teen Bride Courtney Stodden Come Out
After offering their side of the story, teen bride Courtney Alexis Stodden and her husband, Doug Hutchison, are giving the world a look at their wedding through a series of pictures. Coming out via E! News, the photos capture moments from their Las Vegas ceremony back in May.
One of the shots displays Courtney holding hands with Doug before who seems to be Reverend Douglas Gilbert, while another one sees the 51-year-old "Lost" actor carrying his 16-year-old wife. In one other photo, the newlyweds are snapped locking lips near Chapel of the Flowers sign. Other images share private pictures of the two in their home.
Less than a week after their "Good Morning America" interview, Courtney and Doug made an appearance on the "Father Albert Show". Speaking about their controversial union, Doug tells host Albert Cutie, "God connects us. When you meet that someone you love, there's something inside that's leading you towards that person."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked