Dianna Agron Spotted Leaving Sebastian Stan's Apartment
Dianna Agron continues to add fuel to rumors she is romancing Sebastian Stan. The actress famous for her portrayal of Quinn Fabray on "Glee" has been caught on camera leaving the "Gossip Girl" actor's Los Angeles apartment over the weekend.
The 25-year-old TV beauty, who was recently overheard she's "in a really great place" with her new man, was seen wearing the same patterned blue dress she wore a day earlier when she was out shopping around the Westwood neighborhood. She also donned big black shades and sported messy hair.
Dianna was linked to Sebastian after news came out that the "Captain America: The First Avenger" actor came to visit her during the "Glee" concert tour. A source told Life & Style, "He came to Dianna's 3 p.m. Glee performance at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on May 28."
"He waited for her backstage," the source dished on. "Once the cast finished the show, Dianna ran backstage to Sebastian, and they were all over each other! Dianna and Sebastian love hanging out together. He can definitely hang with the Glee cast."
- Sophie Turner Holds Tight to Beau Joe Jonas on a Dinner Date in London
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Swift May Replace Beyonce at Coachella 2017
- Watch The Heffleys' Messy Road Trip in 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul' First Teaser
- 'Nashville' Star Exits the Show After 'Devastating' Twist
- 'The Fate of the Furious': Dom Is Going to Kill Letty in New Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Is in 'Self-Destruct Mode' After Scott Disick Split
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time