Dakota Fanning Cuts Hair Super Short for 'Now Is Good'
Dakota Fanning has got a dramatic makeover for her latest movie project, "Now Is Good". The "Twilight Saga" actress, who's always known for her long blond hair, was spotted with a super short pixie cut on the London set of the upcoming drama film last Monday, July 11.
In the movie, the older sister of Elle Fanning portrays a girl who is dying of leukemia and compiles a list of things that she would like to do before she dies. On the top of her list, she reveals a desire to lose her virginity.
"Now Is Good" is directed by English filmmaker Ol Parker, who also serves as the movie's screenwriter. Joining Dakota in the cast ensemble are Jeremy Irvine and Kaya Scodelario, who were also spotted getting ready to shoot scenes on Monday.
Aside from the drama movie, Dakota also has several other movie projects on her sleeves. She will play one of the two teen girls who decide to lose their virginity after they graduate from high school in another drama "Very Good Girls", and will also portray a girlfriend of a diamond thief in "Mississippi Wild".
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death