Dakota Fanning Cuts Hair Super Short for 'Now Is Good'
Dakota Fanning has got a dramatic makeover for her latest movie project, "Now Is Good". The "Twilight Saga" actress, who's always known for her long blond hair, was spotted with a super short pixie cut on the London set of the upcoming drama film last Monday, July 11.
In the movie, the older sister of Elle Fanning portrays a girl who is dying of leukemia and compiles a list of things that she would like to do before she dies. On the top of her list, she reveals a desire to lose her virginity.
"Now Is Good" is directed by English filmmaker Ol Parker, who also serves as the movie's screenwriter. Joining Dakota in the cast ensemble are Jeremy Irvine and Kaya Scodelario, who were also spotted getting ready to shoot scenes on Monday.
Aside from the drama movie, Dakota also has several other movie projects on her sleeves. She will play one of the two teen girls who decide to lose their virginity after they graduate from high school in another drama "Very Good Girls", and will also portray a girlfriend of a diamond thief in "Mississippi Wild".
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary