'Stargate Universe' Lieutenant to Join 'Gossip Girl' as Serena's New Boyfriend
When "Gossip Girl" returns for its fifth season this fall, Blake Lively's Serena reportedly will get a new boyfriend. The rumor came out after it was confirmed that Brian J. Smith, who is best known as Lt. Matthew Scott in "Stargate Universe", will come to the TV series to play a new character for Serena-related plot.
Brian whose credit also includes "Law & Order" will play an aspiring chef named Max. He will make his first appearance on the CW popular series on "Yes, Then Zero", the first episode of the new season which is airing on September 26. Rumor has it, his scenes will take place in Los Angeles where Serena will be spending the summer.
It's reported further that he will appear in the show for a six-episode arc, but other details regarding his character are still scarce. This makes the story between Serena and Max very much an open book, unlike Leighton Meester's Blake's romance with Hugo Becker's Prince Louis Grimaldi which is confirmed to be taken to the next level.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune