'Stargate Universe' Lieutenant to Join 'Gossip Girl' as Serena's New Boyfriend
When "Gossip Girl" returns for its fifth season this fall, Blake Lively's Serena reportedly will get a new boyfriend. The rumor came out after it was confirmed that Brian J. Smith, who is best known as Lt. Matthew Scott in "Stargate Universe", will come to the TV series to play a new character for Serena-related plot.
Brian whose credit also includes "Law & Order" will play an aspiring chef named Max. He will make his first appearance on the CW popular series on "Yes, Then Zero", the first episode of the new season which is airing on September 26. Rumor has it, his scenes will take place in Los Angeles where Serena will be spending the summer.
It's reported further that he will appear in the show for a six-episode arc, but other details regarding his character are still scarce. This makes the story between Serena and Max very much an open book, unlike Leighton Meester's Blake's romance with Hugo Becker's Prince Louis Grimaldi which is confirmed to be taken to the next level.
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?