'Stargate Universe' Lieutenant to Join 'Gossip Girl' as Serena's New Boyfriend
When "Gossip Girl" returns for its fifth season this fall, Blake Lively's Serena reportedly will get a new boyfriend. The rumor came out after it was confirmed that Brian J. Smith, who is best known as Lt. Matthew Scott in "Stargate Universe", will come to the TV series to play a new character for Serena-related plot.
Brian whose credit also includes "Law & Order" will play an aspiring chef named Max. He will make his first appearance on the CW popular series on "Yes, Then Zero", the first episode of the new season which is airing on September 26. Rumor has it, his scenes will take place in Los Angeles where Serena will be spending the summer.
It's reported further that he will appear in the show for a six-episode arc, but other details regarding his character are still scarce. This makes the story between Serena and Max very much an open book, unlike Leighton Meester's Blake's romance with Hugo Becker's Prince Louis Grimaldi which is confirmed to be taken to the next level.
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes