'Stargate Universe' Lieutenant to Join 'Gossip Girl' as Serena's New Boyfriend
When "Gossip Girl" returns for its fifth season this fall, Blake Lively's Serena reportedly will get a new boyfriend. The rumor came out after it was confirmed that Brian J. Smith, who is best known as Lt. Matthew Scott in "Stargate Universe", will come to the TV series to play a new character for Serena-related plot.
Brian whose credit also includes "Law & Order" will play an aspiring chef named Max. He will make his first appearance on the CW popular series on "Yes, Then Zero", the first episode of the new season which is airing on September 26. Rumor has it, his scenes will take place in Los Angeles where Serena will be spending the summer.
It's reported further that he will appear in the show for a six-episode arc, but other details regarding his character are still scarce. This makes the story between Serena and Max very much an open book, unlike Leighton Meester's Blake's romance with Hugo Becker's Prince Louis Grimaldi which is confirmed to be taken to the next level.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story