'Stargate Universe' Lieutenant to Join 'Gossip Girl' as Serena's New Boyfriend
When "Gossip Girl" returns for its fifth season this fall, Blake Lively's Serena reportedly will get a new boyfriend. The rumor came out after it was confirmed that Brian J. Smith, who is best known as Lt. Matthew Scott in "Stargate Universe", will come to the TV series to play a new character for Serena-related plot.
Brian whose credit also includes "Law & Order" will play an aspiring chef named Max. He will make his first appearance on the CW popular series on "Yes, Then Zero", the first episode of the new season which is airing on September 26. Rumor has it, his scenes will take place in Los Angeles where Serena will be spending the summer.
It's reported further that he will appear in the show for a six-episode arc, but other details regarding his character are still scarce. This makes the story between Serena and Max very much an open book, unlike Leighton Meester's Blake's romance with Hugo Becker's Prince Louis Grimaldi which is confirmed to be taken to the next level.
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes