First Posters and New Images of 'Sherlock Holmes 2' Released Online
The first two official posters of upcoming film "Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows" have been dropped on the web. One poster gives a close up look at Robert Downey Jr. as title character Sherlock Holmes with Jared Harris as villain Professor Moriarty on the background. The other one-sheet, meanwhile, captures a close range shot of Jude Law as Dr. John Watson with a less clear look at Noomi Rapace as gypsy woman Sim.
Beside the promotional posters, some new stills have also been unleashed on the internet, including the one that features a quite massive explosion scene. Another picture provides a better look at Dr. Watson's wedding ceremony which actually has been previewed in a picture released via magazine before.
Set in 1891, "Sherlock Holmes 2" tells the story of fabled detective Holmes, along with his longtime trusted partner Dr. Watson, who continues his pursuit of Professor Moriarty whom he suspects as the world's S Class villain. Directed by English filmmaker Guy Ritchie, the film is set to arrive in U.S. theaters on December 16. Its first trailer, meanwhile, is attached to highly anticipated film "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" which will be released in U.S. cinemas on Friday, July 15.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support