First Posters and New Images of 'Sherlock Holmes 2' Released Online
The first two official posters of upcoming film "Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows" have been dropped on the web. One poster gives a close up look at Robert Downey Jr. as title character Sherlock Holmes with Jared Harris as villain Professor Moriarty on the background. The other one-sheet, meanwhile, captures a close range shot of Jude Law as Dr. John Watson with a less clear look at Noomi Rapace as gypsy woman Sim.
Beside the promotional posters, some new stills have also been unleashed on the internet, including the one that features a quite massive explosion scene. Another picture provides a better look at Dr. Watson's wedding ceremony which actually has been previewed in a picture released via magazine before.
Set in 1891, "Sherlock Holmes 2" tells the story of fabled detective Holmes, along with his longtime trusted partner Dr. Watson, who continues his pursuit of Professor Moriarty whom he suspects as the world's S Class villain. Directed by English filmmaker Guy Ritchie, the film is set to arrive in U.S. theaters on December 16. Its first trailer, meanwhile, is attached to highly anticipated film "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" which will be released in U.S. cinemas on Friday, July 15.
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'