'Sherlock Holmes 2' Photo: Sherlock Holmes Looks Messy at Dr. Watson's Wedding
A wedding scene from "Sherlock Holmes 2" has been teased in a picture from the March issue of Empire magazine. The scan of the image has now landed online, showing Robert Downey Jr.'s Sherlock Holmes and Jude Law's Dr. John Watson who appear to be not well prepared for the ceremony.
Holmes looks untidy and sports some scars on his face while sitting on a bench in what looks like a church. Watson, meanwhile, wears a neater outfit but he has a bruised eye. His bride in a white classic gown is seen standing next to him and staring at him.
In another "Sherlock Holmes 2" news, a major cameo has been allegedly spoiled via a set video. Rachel McAdams was spotted on the set standing next to helmer Guy Ritchie, sparking speculation that she will appear briefly as her "Sherlock Holmes" character Irene Adler.
In the sequel, Sherlock Holmes and Dr. John Watson will continue his pursuit of Professor Moriarty who, if the investigator's instincts are correct, might be the world's first supervillain. Their latest mission will send them across the Europe with some scenes filmed in the U.K., Switzerland, Paris and Austria.
The upcoming drama film is slated to arrive in the U.S. on December 16. Noomi Rapace is added to the cast ensemble to portray new character, while Jared Harris is cast as Moriarty.
'Sherlock Holmes 2' set video featuring Rachel McAdams:
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'