Gus Van Sant's 'Restless' Drops New Trailer
Gus Van Sant's "Restless" drops a second trailer which is dominated by Henry Hopper's character Enoch. It begins with revelation of how "different" Enoch is and then it moves to his relationship with the spirit of a Japanese kamikaze, and it ends with his attempt to use the time he has left with Mia Wasikowska's Annabel.
"Restless" was one of the opening films at this year's Cannes Film Festival. It's a powerful and emotional coming of age story from the director of "Milk". In the film, two outsiders, both shaped by the circumstances that have brought them together, forge a deep and lasting love.
Enoch meets Annabel in strangers' funerals and they form a unique relationship. Enoch introduces her to a Japanese ghost who has become his buddy and she gives him a meaning of life. Their happiness soon fades out after Annabel reveals that she is facing her own death.
The drama would be released in limited theaters September 16.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked