Gus Van Sant's 'Restless' Drops New Trailer
Gus Van Sant's "Restless" drops a second trailer which is dominated by Henry Hopper's character Enoch. It begins with revelation of how "different" Enoch is and then it moves to his relationship with the spirit of a Japanese kamikaze, and it ends with his attempt to use the time he has left with Mia Wasikowska's Annabel.
"Restless" was one of the opening films at this year's Cannes Film Festival. It's a powerful and emotional coming of age story from the director of "Milk". In the film, two outsiders, both shaped by the circumstances that have brought them together, forge a deep and lasting love.
Enoch meets Annabel in strangers' funerals and they form a unique relationship. Enoch introduces her to a Japanese ghost who has become his buddy and she gives him a meaning of life. Their happiness soon fades out after Annabel reveals that she is facing her own death.
The drama would be released in limited theaters September 16.
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates