Gus Van Sant's 'Restless' Drops New Trailer
Gus Van Sant's "Restless" drops a second trailer which is dominated by Henry Hopper's character Enoch. It begins with revelation of how "different" Enoch is and then it moves to his relationship with the spirit of a Japanese kamikaze, and it ends with his attempt to use the time he has left with Mia Wasikowska's Annabel.
"Restless" was one of the opening films at this year's Cannes Film Festival. It's a powerful and emotional coming of age story from the director of "Milk". In the film, two outsiders, both shaped by the circumstances that have brought them together, forge a deep and lasting love.
Enoch meets Annabel in strangers' funerals and they form a unique relationship. Enoch introduces her to a Japanese ghost who has become his buddy and she gives him a meaning of life. Their happiness soon fades out after Annabel reveals that she is facing her own death.
The drama would be released in limited theaters September 16.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake