Gus Van Sant's 'Restless' Drops New Trailer
Gus Van Sant's "Restless" drops a second trailer which is dominated by Henry Hopper's character Enoch. It begins with revelation of how "different" Enoch is and then it moves to his relationship with the spirit of a Japanese kamikaze, and it ends with his attempt to use the time he has left with Mia Wasikowska's Annabel.
"Restless" was one of the opening films at this year's Cannes Film Festival. It's a powerful and emotional coming of age story from the director of "Milk". In the film, two outsiders, both shaped by the circumstances that have brought them together, forge a deep and lasting love.
Enoch meets Annabel in strangers' funerals and they form a unique relationship. Enoch introduces her to a Japanese ghost who has become his buddy and she gives him a meaning of life. Their happiness soon fades out after Annabel reveals that she is facing her own death.
The drama would be released in limited theaters September 16.
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie