Gus Van Sant's 'Restless' Drops New Trailer
Gus Van Sant's "Restless" drops a second trailer which is dominated by Henry Hopper's character Enoch. It begins with revelation of how "different" Enoch is and then it moves to his relationship with the spirit of a Japanese kamikaze, and it ends with his attempt to use the time he has left with Mia Wasikowska's Annabel.
"Restless" was one of the opening films at this year's Cannes Film Festival. It's a powerful and emotional coming of age story from the director of "Milk". In the film, two outsiders, both shaped by the circumstances that have brought them together, forge a deep and lasting love.
Enoch meets Annabel in strangers' funerals and they form a unique relationship. Enoch introduces her to a Japanese ghost who has become his buddy and she gives him a meaning of life. Their happiness soon fades out after Annabel reveals that she is facing her own death.
The drama would be released in limited theaters September 16.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'